Testbuilds for Native MP2 TV - Updated for 10th AE Update 1 (2014-09-13)! (2 Viewers)

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    for the USA, mc2xml > tvguide.xml > xmltv works correctly. WebEPG does not work for me. Do you have the xmltv.dtd file in the xmltv import folder?

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Can someone quickly clarify for me what the EPG status of this build is?
    Both the XMLTV plugin and DVB EPG should work, though some people have reported problems getting them working. If you're having problems, please post log files.

Lastly, when running the tv setup util, it's always in restricted mode for some reason. Is this normal or could that be the root of my problems?
    I think it is normal when running Native TV.

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Germany Germany
    Hi at all,

can you enable the function to move the channel groups in setuptv (to sort them) please.

MaxMan23

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Zitat von MaxMan23: ↑
    can you enable the function to move the channel groups in setuptv (to sort them) please.
    Sorry I don't understand. Can you please try to explain again...
    Oh yes, this annoys me as well: inside SetupTv you were able to drag "channel group"-tabs to sort them. This is not working anymore, so atm. you cannot sort them at all. IIRC there was an issue with this feature before, not sure if it was intentionally disabled (without alternative?) or got broken somehow.

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Oh yes, this annoys me as well: inside SetupTv you were able to drag "channel group"-tabs to sort them. This is not working anymore, so atm. you cannot sort them at all. IIRC there was an issue with this feature before, not sure if it was intentionally disabled (without alternative?) or got broken somehow.
    Ahhh, now I get what you mean.
    When I was working on the channels section about a month ago it looked like it had been intentionally disabled.
    I redid a lot of the channel code to simplify it (remove hidden right click menus and drag drop functions etc. like channel group naming and ordering), so I can't easily provide a fix for the current release.

Now in my branch it looks like this:
    upload_2014-10-17_18-19-18.png

upload_2014-10-17_18-19-35.png

You can set the group order with the order button:
    upload_2014-10-17_18-20-23.png

Now even a new user can see it is possible to reorder the groups without checking the wiki. Of course, this new dialog supports drag and drop too for the expert/advanced users. Same for ordering of channels within groups...

So again: sorry, I can't provide a fix for the current release due to the huge differences at the tip of my branch.

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    No problem, just push soon :whistle: ;)
    I'll do it as soon as the code is in an equivalent or better state than it is currently, otherwise I'd just break everything.

Can you upload the new setuptv.exe please :cool:
    Sorry, the SetupTv.exe by itself is not enough. You'd need other DLLs too, which would be incompatible with the current release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    framug 1.25.0 Modify native Irtrans buttons Remotes 10
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP 2.2.3 spielt nur manche Sender Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    H [solved] MP2 Wiedergabe von Aufnahmen und Live TV geht nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    ge2301 [WiP] MP2Web - A platform independent web client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 68
    F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
    ge2301 Android based client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 3
    R MP2 GUI Issues General 7
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    Lichloathe Trakt for MP2 question General 7
    C Streaming/transcoding MP2 vs MP1? General 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    C Streaming to clients over Wifi. MP1 or MP2? Newcomers Forum 0
    CyberSimian MP2 synchronising of stoptime MediaPortal 1 Talk 5
    M Initial Setup MP2 (On Wndows 10) General 2
    R [solved] MP2 Client ist extrem langsam Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 5
    D [solved] EPG Buddy for MP2 - Does it work? General 5
    T Amazon und Netflix in MP2 - Wie? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    J [solved] How to in MP2 General 19
    M [fixed] [MP2-831] 12h time format shown in TV Guide with Swedish language settings Submit: Bug Reports 27
    Volker MP2 Rewind / zurückspulen bei Live TV funktioniert nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3