Testbuilds for Native MP2 TV - Updated for 10th AE Update 1 (2014-09-13)! (1 Viewer)

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
hi, i know this is prob a dum question but would someone like to put up a very basic info for a "How To" compile this?
what is the git URL, what software needed to compile? what do you need to run once you have files from git?
just asking the question if info can be put in 1 place and explained? thanks

you can find the necessary information in the wiki.

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Contribute/Development

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
morphues_xxx,
I did restart, but got only the IPTV card in the section (Picture 3) - no dvbs card, no error log. After I closed and restarted again i got Picture 2 again from my last post. I will wait for the code update in dev.

Attachments

• Picture3.JPG
    Picture3.JPG
    90.2 KB

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
hi am trying to build the MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_Setup.bat the client and server work fine but setup will not build. can someone please help. setup build log attached

Attachments

• Build_Setup.zip
    8.4 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed?
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(983,5): warning MSB3644: The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend. [G:\MediaPortal2-TV\MediaPortal-2\MediaPortal\Setup\CustomActions\CustomActions.csproj]

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    yes i did install .net4 but last night(my time) i installed .net4.5 and wixtoolset(winxtoolset fix the errors for client and server) do i need to uninstall 4-4.5 and just install 4? just read this on microsoft site "This version of the .NET Framework runs side-by-side with the .NET Framework 3.5 and earlier versions, but performs an in-place update for the .NET Framework 4"?

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ok finally got .net4 installed(i think) but still getting warnings. so not sure client and server are building correctly, and setup def not building? only create 4 files. have attached logs.
    also could someone please provide the exact git paths.
    i am using
    gitpath : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2
    then ticking box dev and typing dev in text box
    is this correct?
    if its not can someone please provide this info.
    thanks

Attachments

• Build.zip
      79.9 KB

sab-to-go

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ok im a little confused? the setup build in the MP-Setup\bin\x86\Release only has 4 files in it, log4net.dll, Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.dll, Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.Shell.dll, MP2 Client Splashscreen.jpg. what do i do with these files? also can you confirm the git path im using is it correct? thanks

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please check ..\MediaPortal\Setup\MP2-Setup\bin\Release folder for the .msi :)

The output folder is not good, it seems. Time to check how we can change this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom