Testbuilds for Native MP2 TV - Updated for 10th AE Update 1 (2014-09-13)! (3 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One issue could be, that the contained SetupTv does not use the "MP2-integration provider", and tries to load the files from the regular MP1-locations (ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\TvServer).

Another issue is know for DVB-T tuning details: the IsDVBT2 flag can't be parsed correctly to true/false. This was fixed in a MP1 branch, but is not yet available inside a MP2 testbuild.

You will see a new MP2 release this week, when it is out, I also will publish a new TV testbuild here. So be patient :)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First post is updated with a brand new test build based on Winter Release!!!

This build comes as full installer now. Please check all notes from first post!

Remember, this is also still an experimental build ;) We are happy about any feedback!

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    as far as I know mm implemented that, but not sure ;)
    try and report back :p

husmoaschta

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi again!

First tests were positive, even with both CAM's enabled!

But now I have the problem, that I can't open SetupTV.exe anymore. I stop the MP1-TVService, start the MP2-Server, open MP2 and can watch a channel successfully. So, the MP2-TVService should be running. But anyway, if I try to run SetupTV.exe, it tells me that the Service is not running.
    If I click then to start it, nothing happens, only the same message comes again.

Any idea?

EDIT: Is it somehow possible, to connect MP1.3RC to the MP2-TVService?

Last edited:

jehe

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,

I just started scanning TV channels, I have 2 remarks.
    -Is it possible to create a shortcut to the TV setup during the install?
    -- In the scanning configuration, when you have done all the settings (DiSEqC, LNB, satellite),if you then update the satellite list, after the update, the diseqc data are blank.

This version works with the SQL-CE and also with the MySQL database plugin. No further configuration is required, the NativeTV plugin detects everything by itself.

Where / how do you choose between the two databases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom