The unofficial Comhem Sweden thread (3 Viewers)

Tobbe666

Portal Member
February 11, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Does anyone know what frequency i have to use to fins the new canal+ sf channel?
i have Com Hem and live in stockholm.

bt86bt

Portal Pro
December 30, 2008
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I am very lost with all this CAM/CA/CI-talk but I have a quick question:

I just got a TerraTec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD, (that does not have a CAM/CA-module or whatever it is called). I understand that all Comhem is scrabled by default but someone in this thread said that it worked for them and also some of the other cards on the working-list does not have any module.

But when we talk about the Conex CAM that you need, that is only a card, right? I have to buy something to put the card in, something not mentioned in the thread or the first post? I found "TerraTec Cinergy CI add on" for DVB-C card, do I need to buy this aswell?

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The network-id for comhem Gothenburg is 40999. I live in Malmo and therefore uses the network-id 41003. I have to manually change these for every channel(bvb-c). Is there a way to do this more cleverly? I looked into tuningparameters map, but with no luck, no file to edit.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    NetwordID should be auto detected when scanning for channels. You could alter them in the database by script.
    Database: MpTvDb
    Table: TuningDetail
    Column: networkId

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    NetwordID should be auto detected when scanning for channels. You could alter them in the database by script.

erhm... and how could a script like that look like? I found the table but how to get further on...

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    1. Get an updated www_dagenstv_com.xml from here and replace the old file in the MP directory.

I almost have this stuff running. I watch a lot of Hockey, so Viasat Hockey and ESPN America is important to me... any updated file for those?
    There's updated grabbers here but they are for the new WebEPG included in TV-Server 1.1.0 Beta.

erhm... and how could a script like that look like? I found the table but how to get further on...

Sorry, I'm not SQL expert. Perhaps someone else can help (or try a SQL forum:))

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    1. Get an updated www_dagenstv_com.xml from here and replace the old file in the MP directory.

There is only one xml file to get there, and that is "svt_se.xml (2.3 KB, 147 views)".
    I know that there where more files before, I have tested it on another system...

Problem for me is stability in the MP beta release, MP is my only TV solution so it just have to work.
    So my hope is that the file works or that I can figure out how to get it to work by comparing the old and new file.

Vuego, thank you so much for all your hard work you put it to get us a sweet EPG in Sweden :)

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Vuego, I downloaded the files and looked at the header and content, changed header to look the same as the old and thing look ok, both channels.xml and www_dagenstv_com.xml. But in TVserver config, XmlTv I cant find the new channels under mappings. I have Id 159, Thuning Channel ESPN America, Guide channel droptdown list I can find lots of channels but not ESPN America. Looking at the TVguide.xml that gets generated does not contain ESPN America… what am I doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom