The unofficial Comhem Sweden thread (1 Viewer)

MPM

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    4Fred, I don't think you are doing anything wrong. There is something wrong with mapping between different files for ESPN America. I spent some time looking for the problem few weeks ago but forgot to post the issue and now I don't remember the details... Luckily, there is a simple work-around (which partly explains why I forgot to post something... ;))... Choose one of the English epg sites and look for a program called NASN - that's what the channel is called in epg files. It works just fine.

For Vuego, if I remember it correctly I believe that mapping (number - channel) for NASN was missing from one of the files...

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Still cant get it to work, I'm doing something wrong I guess, or missing something...
    Downloaded the new files and replaced the old.

In TVserver config, XmlTv plugin I hit load/refresh, channels load up nicly and all my old mappings are there.
    I scroll down to ID 159 and its listed as ESPN America, hitting the dropdown list to do the mapping and looking for ESPN America or NASN, nope nothing.
    Cant find the new channels under mappings...

What am I doing wrong or what am I missing?

I use MP 1.0.2 release on XP.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can somebody here help with an ID of my Dilog CAM. I haven't bought it myself so it can be old and I can't give you any more info than these pics. What I'm after is what version of CAS it is; 3.0, 4.0 or 5.0. Or maybe what version it's not.

/Viggo

Attachments

• CAM.JPG
      CAM.JPG
      90 KB
    • CAM2.JPG
      CAM2.JPG
      64 KB
    • dilog.jpg
      dilog.jpg
      19.1 KB

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Well, that CAM is in the drawer now so you don't have to bother. I can tell you though that if anybody else are having troubles with scrambled channels and the CAM is a SMIT CNX 2.3.0, exchange it for an other one.

Edit: If anyone in Sweden is wondering about the CAM limit of the Dilog 5 at Webhallen, it's 2.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've tried to find a freq. list for comhem sthlm, but can only find one for the gtb area. I'm moving in à couple of weeks to à comhem flat and are just curious of how many different muxes the common swedish channels (ettan till femman) are devided amongst? Right now I have my first 7 channels on just 2 muxes so my dual tuner setup is perfect.

I just want to be prepared for my new MP build :)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If you know one frequency you should be able to find them all by manually scanning just that one. Use Advanced tuning and Search for transponder list.

AtreX

August 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    since my problem has been solved, this post is no longer nessecary.:sorry:

hassegubben

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2006
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is FloppyDTV working with the latest Dilog v5? I bought one from Dustin this summer and I will buy a couple of FireDTVs now that they are available again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom