The unofficial Comhem Sweden thread (1 Viewer)

xmats

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Where can I get FireDTV's now ? Dustin doesnt seem to have them, but I need to replace the TT-1501 I have since there are no working drivers for W7 64bit...

goran

Portal Member
    January 15, 2006
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Hi!

Anyone having problems with Eurosport 2?
    When I change to this channel Mediaportal crashes, only Mediaportal crashes and not the TV-server.
    According to the log it pointed to some "Teletext" stuff, so then I tried to turn off Teletext, subtitles etc etc.
    After a while I found out that if I disabled the Teletext subtitles in Mediaportal, Eurosport 2 worked! (Disabling Teletext subtitles in Mediaportal configuration, not turning subtitles off in Mediaportal (with yellow button on MCE remote)).

Can anyone with Comhem and Eurosport 2 confirm this?
    I'm running 1.1 stable.

Cheers

more10

October 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all

Im back after 3 years of unsuccessful frustrating Linux adventures. Now I am running Windows 7 x64 Home.

Media portal doesn´t work properly with my Conax 4 CI module (in a FloppyDTV) , saying "Encrypted channel" for everyting except SVT1 and 2.

The CI module and card works just fine with FireDTV Viewer.

Do I need a plugin? Any thoughts?

bendtsen

Portal Member
    May 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello everyone,

I'm trying to add the free analog channels that ComHem broadcasts in Stockholm. My strategy was simply to check the channel number my television had in the tuning detail of each analog channel and then add them manually. What puzzles me is that it doesnt work. I leave the frequency field as default 0 MHz and enter the channel number, source Antenna and country Sweden. If anyone has the frequency information for the analog channels in ComHems Stockholm network please reply.

bendtsen

Portal Member
    May 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for the replies. It did work out with source Cable. :)

What's the difference between Cable and Antenna sources? The cable connected is indeed a standard coaxial TV antenna cable. And it does find some channels when Antenna is selected.

However, there are two channels that Mediaportal didn't catch, Kanal5 and TV4 Sport. Maybe I'll give it a try again with a signal amplifier. Do you think that would help?

xmats

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    A signal amplifier worked wonders for me when I could not scan all channels so it's definitely worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom