The unofficial Comhem Sweden thread (3 Viewers)

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it possible to view/discramble one channel and record another with Floppy/FireDTV?
    What CAM support discrambling of 2 channels or more for Comhem?

I only have a Conax 4.00e CAM and it doesn't work with more than one channel:(

Has anyone tried with the Conax v5 CAM?

Not even with TVE3??
    No it doesn't work with more than 1.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You're right, so this won't affect anyone until Comhem puts other channels on that frequency :)

hamp

Portal Member
    August 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm using TVE3 with a Technotrend C-1500 but my channel switching times are extremely long (~20 sec). In mytheatre and probdvb I have ~4 sec. Does anyone have any ideas of what to do?

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm using TVE3 with a Technotrend C-1500 but my channel switching times are extremely long (~20 sec). In mytheatre and probdvb I have ~4 sec. Does anyone have any ideas of what to do?

Strange, I have much faster zapping in TVE3 + TT C-1500... average is something like 1-2 seconds(and this is with MDAPI).

On my main HTPC with 2*FloppyDTV-C + TVE2 zapping takes 5 seconds.

Post a support thread in the TVE3 section (including logs).

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Comhem logos NetID 40999

Anyone who wants to add channel logos needs to rename either the channels or logos for them to match. I've attached logos for all channels provided by Comhem in their own naming standard. This might save time for Comhem users as the installation is as simple as 1) Scan channels, 2) Extract logos :)

I'm not sure if channels are named differently in different parts of the country but this one will match Göteborg (NetworkId 40999). All logos taken from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/swedish_tv_radio_channel_logos_updated_2007-t8571.html. There is a problem where some channels are named with leading spaces which makes them impossible to link to a filename. Those will have to be renamed manually :confused:

Edit: Looks like it's possible to have filenames starting with spaces after all. It's just not supported by Windows Explorer. Be sure to extract the new zip directly into the destination folder. Using Windows Explorer to copy the files will silently remove the leading spaces :eek:
    Edit: 2007-09-28 -ppv nu, +CH55, +CH56
    Edit: 2007-11-11 Package now available as MPI. Open MPInstaller from start menu.

accolon

Portal Member
    March 23, 2007
    I'm having trouble watchin the ch- channel since after the changes in septemeber 1:st. Mediaportal says that it is encrypted. I have the medium package so it should work. Does anyone else have this problem?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ch-kanalen is now encrypted and I know some channels moved to new frequencies on 1 sep. You might need to rescan. It should be found on 298000 KHz.

accolon

Portal Member
    March 23, 2007
    I have rescanned and found it. And it says it's encrytpted. I still can't watch it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom