The unofficial Comhem Sweden thread (1 Viewer)

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
Has anyone had any trouble watching svt-hd? When ever i try to tune in to that channel media portal tells me that the channel is scrambled. I have just switched from mythtv to media portal and in myth watching svt-hd worked just fine. Could someone please give me some hints.

Regarding the issue of hd channels and comhem...
1) Comhem support claims that the channel providers (eg canal digital, voom hd and Discovery) has demanded that comhem uses card pairing and that it is not comhems decision.

2) I read in an interview with the vice president of comhem that they are looking at some htpc solutions. Can't remember where i read the interview though.

/Peter

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVT HD is scrambled but not paired. If you can watch the other channels in MediaPortal there should be no problem watching this one as well. Only difference is that SVT HD is using h264 codec.

hamp

Portal Member
    August 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have also problems with svt hd. This channel maybe fails 4 out of 5 times for me with "no video detected" message. I'm using gbox if that has something to do with it...

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Has anyone had any trouble watching svt-hd? When ever i try to tune in to that channel media portal tells me that the channel is scrambled. I have just switched from mythtv to media portal and in myth watching svt-hd worked just fine. Could someone please give me some hints.

I think this is a bug, I have this problem since last week with new SVN releases.

Try an older SVN or post a bug report.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Cool but my MPI package only includes Comhem's TV logos (and no radio). In the thread you're linking to one could get the impression that it's the same logos as in Mirror 1-5.

as74

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Prolem with frequency 290000

I have a Technotrend budget C-1500 but can't find any channels on frequency 290000, and thats where SVT, SVT2... is.
    Every other frequency works fine, so im only missing SVT1, SVT2 TV4 and mayby som other channel.
    The card works fantastic otherwise so i would really like to use it, i bought it beause i had a Twinhan AD- CP300 (2033) that worked really crappy, lots of jerkiness and noises.

My girlfriend wasn't to happy when she couldn't se idol last friday, so now i have switched back to the twinhan card :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom