[THEME] Music Layouts (clearart, cdart, bio, ect.) for MP 1.3 Beta - v3.0 - ALPHA TEST VERSION (1 Viewer)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and mo

Any News ?

Still cant find the issue. only had a chance for a quick look. i have realised i did remove a number un-used controls from the nowplaying.xml. So i didnt' relize MP would thow error when these were missing.

But even with these error it still works fine for me.

So please bear with me, as i have not done much bug finding with log files.

I did notice that two plugins of yours seem not to be working properly, music trivia and audio scrobbler, perhaps disable these and let me know the results.

I will fix the skin errors but may not be done till some time next week as i am limited by time at the moment.

I don't know the reason but know it works, perhaps a restart of the PC has solved the problem.

:D

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Glad it's working for you. There are definitely some id issues in the now playing xml. It does work but from the mistakes it shouldn't.

Any way I will fix the errors. Unfortunately some real life issues have come up and will delay any further work on this for the week. So stay tuned will have an update within the next few weeks.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

I have found another BUg, I use the Music Rating Updater, With your Mod it don't works anymore. In the Log there is a error with " unbekannter Objektverweis and the Rating can't toogle". With the default Playing Now Screen it works fine.

I hope you can resolve the BUg

mattroby

Portal Pro
June 3, 2006
Florida
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Mr. V - Great mod.

I noticed that the spinning CD or LP is warped while in the Now.Playing screen. I looked at the XML and see the <keepaspectratio> is set to no. You think that might fix it?

Thanks again.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Hello I have a question what shows the Indicator on the Cover that I have marked ?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    861.1 KB

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Does the now playing xml have any setting for random fanart when none available? My fanart handler setting for 'use default when no fanart available' is being ignored on the new now playing screen.

Also on the latest version of the now playing screen i'm getting no menu pop out from the right when hitting right arrow. Anyone else have this?

I've made a few changes to my files so might have gone and got it all in a pickle.

Does the now playing xml have any setting for random fanart when none available? My fanart handler setting for 'use default when no fanart available' is being ignored on the new now playing screen.

Nevermind, found the random fan art yes and changed it to no, all is well with that.

Also on the latest version of the now playing screen i'm getting no menu pop out from the right when hitting right arrow. Anyone else have this?

I've made a few changes to my files so might have gone and got it all in a pickle.

If I read the previous posts I would have seen I am having the same problem as IchBinsShort, none of my left right up downs work either, weidly though they did previously work on this version, just randomly stopped, I replaced all the files that I moddified with your originals and still no luck, if you have errors in the xml file its weird how his didn't work and now do and mine did work and now don't :confused:

Anyway, I shall wait for the next installment.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I've made a few changes to my files so might have gone and got it all in a pickle.[/QUOTE said:
    If I read the previous posts I would have seen I am having the same problem as IchBinsShort, none of my left right up downs work either, weidly though they did previously work on this version, just randomly stopped, I replaced all the files that I moddified with your originals and still no luck, if you have errors in the xml file its weird how his didn't work and now do and mine did work and now don't :confused:

Anyway, I shall wait for the next installment.

<Maybe you fell for the same trap as me, after 2 hours of fiddling I found that LED VU wasn't ticked in config>music>now playing after I upgraded to 1.2Final
    All seem ok for me now all arrows working

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country

I replaced all the files I edited with Mr V's originals and still have the problem, I don't use a VU meter because I don't like fake ones (analogue) and the LED one doesn't work if you have pure audio plugin enabled so I have it set to off.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I replaced all the files I edited with Mr V's originals and still have the problem, I don't use a VU meter because I don't like fake ones (analogue) and the LED one doesn't work if you have pure audio plugin enabled so I have it set to off.

Ok I'm using Bass Player and I've just set LED VU to off and the arrow buttons don't work, when I set it to on it all works for me. can anyone else please confirm?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country

I'll check it out, thoguh I've always had my VU set to off and it worked previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom