[THEME] Music Layouts (clearart, cdart, bio, ect.) for MP 1.3 Beta - v3.0 - ALPHA TEST VERSION | Page 9

Discussion in 'StreamedMP' started by Mr. V, July 9, 2011.

1. mpsam

mpsam Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

True. So true

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jameson_uk
    • Team MediaPortal

jameson_uk Retired Team Member

Data Warehousing Consultant
    Ratings:
    +2,403 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs

:D Just glad people are starting to use some of the changes for the music section that have gone into 1.2. Anyone here, I could do with feedback https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/automated-artist-album-scraping-99812/ which should grab some artist / album info automatically for you

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shangostar
    • Premium Supporter

Shangostar MP Donator

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs

Looking really good though I don't like the file info bar at the top, bit rate/filetype etc. so I got rid of those on mine.

How can I remove the clock from the now playing screen? I removed it from the lyrics screen by deleting a line, think it was .import time.xml or something but the same line doesnt appear in the now playing xml so im left with just a clock in the corner.

The other thing is it seems to ignore the MP jump to setting, I have mine set to 'Jump to now playing' when you press play on an album but with this new version it seems to over ride it and stay on the same screen. is that intended?

5. Mr. V

Mr. V Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Home Country:
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

I see what you mean. The lyrics on the now playing screen only reads the tag from the music file, it does not interact with the mylyrics plugin. I dont think it is possible to display it as a LRC. I imagine this is something that would have to be a feature request for MP 1.3.

For the clock you have to remove the line <import>common.time.xml</import> from 1 of the three files. It depends on what VU meter option you have selected in Mediaportal Config.

MyMusicPlayingNowLedVU.xml
    MyMusicPlayingNowAnVU.xml
    MyMusicPlayingNow.xml

For the Play settings in MP config mine are set to;

OK/ Enter / Select button : Play (Add all tracks ticked)
    Jump to behaviour: Now Playing [if mutiple items].

Seems to work fine for me. If i hit 'p' on the keyboard or play on the remote. I cant imagine the skin would effect these settings as the behaviour is controlled by the MP config values.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Spragleknas
    • Team MediaPortal
    • Administrator

Spragleknas Administrator

Occupied
    Ratings:
    +1,892 / 12
    Home Country:
    Norway Norway
    Show System Specs

You're a designer, aren't you? :D
    (Perhaps a mod for default would be nice :cool:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. SimondusMaximus
    • Premium Supporter

SimondusMaximus MP Donator

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs

Absolutely excellent mod Mr V! Using it in conjunction with Jameson_UK's new musicinfo plugin - brilliant stuff!

Many thanks!
    Si

• Like Like x 1
  8. IchBinsShort

IchBinsShort Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +54 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Hello after the update of the new Streammp Versin 1.7, i have a problem in the Now playing screen. They Keys don't wok Up, Down, right, left). Can you confirm this ?

I had copy your Mod files into the Directory again, after the Update to 1.7.

9. Mr. V

Mr. V Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Home Country:
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Did you try clearing the cache?

10. IchBinsShort

IchBinsShort Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +54 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Yes I have cleared the Cache, too.

11. Mr. V

Mr. V Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Home Country:

Just did a fresh install of SMP 1.7 and copied the files from my first post. Works fine for me.

Note: If the mouse pointer is moving it will not work. I find if my laser mouse is on some carpet the pointer is slightly moving and it will not work.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!