[THEME] Music Layouts (clearart, cdart, bio, ect.) for MP 1.3 Beta - v3.0 - ALPHA TEST VERSION (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

I get this error when I startup MP:
2011-09-30 19:48:57.055664 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\MyMusicPlayingNow.xml' control id:1 ex:Een object van type MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIImage kan niet naar het type MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUILabelControl worden geconverteerd. bij System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
bij System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck, Boolean doCheckConsistency)
bij System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck)
bij System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture)
bij MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnWindowLoaded() MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicPlayingNow
Something is wrong in music.nowplaying.cd.common.xml

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country

Hi People,

Looks like i now have time to look at this again.

Reading through the recent posts, there are some issues with the now playing screen due to some conflicting id's. I will fix these for the next update and may be add some new features.

So for those of you having troube;
Make sure you select LEDVU in the mediaportal config
When installing make sure you clear the cache before loading MP
And double check to make sure all the media files are in the right place.

So stay tuned........

Mr. V - Great mod.

I noticed that the spinning CD or LP is warped while in the Now.Playing screen. I looked at the XML and see the <keepaspectratio> is set to no. You think that might fix it?

Thanks again.

I did play with this a while back and couldn't get it any better. Im not sure but i think the rotate animation revolves around the center point as opposed to spining on the center point. The aspect ratio set to yes doesnt really make any difference.

I was thinking of using some sort of image mask to improve the rotation. But ill save that for v2.2.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

For the LP, only the inner circle has to spin. Now, the "light" on the LP is rotating!
It looks like a crumpled LP :p

Gianlk

Portal Pro
October 21, 2007
Bologna
Home Country
Italy Italy

Hi Mr. V!
any progress on the auto downloader for cdArt and clearart??

Thanks!

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country

Hi Mr. V!
any progress on the auto downloader for cdArt and clearart??

Thanks!

None at this stage.

I am focusing on bug fixes in the skin files and some new features. So it will be some time.

If any one would like to help with this it would be most appreciated. I have the source code for the tv series clearart downloader should only be a few simple changes so it looks at the music database instead of the tvseries database.

I am really not very good at C#. So an experience programmer should be able to sort this out in no time.

Anyone?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like ive fixed the bugs in the now playing xmls.

Are there any hyperlink suggestion on what people would like to see in the right pop out menu?

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Thanks again, working really good now for me, can I put a vote in for no codec (music file?) information on the screens, to me it detracts from an otherwise great layout:D

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country

Thanks again, working really good now for me, can I put a vote in for no codec (music file?) information on the screens, to me it detracts from an otherwise great layout:D

I can do something like that.

What do you think of moving it to the bottom of the screen for all now playing views as per the viz screen?

Otherwise i can remove the codec info.
    But first i need more feedback from other community members before i do this.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I can do something like that.

What do you think of moving it to the bottom of the screen for all now playing views as per the viz screen?

Otherwise i can remove the codec info.
    But first i need more feedback from other community members before i do this.

Yes, that would be better in my opinion, hopefully you will get more feedback:D

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland

How about putting the song/file codec info as part of the casading side panels? maybe as part of the the overview group? That way you get the best of both worlds, a clean now playing screen with lots of info with a quick tap of the up/down buttons.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I deleted all the codec info clock and top bar from mine, dont really see the need for it, I already know my music is mp3 and nearly all of it is 320kbps and 44.1 and the channel count doesnt read correctly on half of it anyway.

I vote for lose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom