[THEME] Music Layouts (clearart, cdart, bio, ect.) for MP 1.3 Beta - v3.0 - ALPHA TEST VERSION (1 Viewer)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

It is possible that we can have Indicators for some Status on the Screen :

1. It would be cool when you can see if the Song is already on the Favorites and in a Playlist. Maybe you can see in wich Playlist you have stored this song. This would make the Playlist handling easier and prevent duplicated entrys in the Playlist. Even when the Playlist is long.

2. Another nice Indicator would be to see if you has loved or banned this track. Do you know "trakt.tv" ? This a lot of nice Indicators on the Cover !

I hope this is possible, but I think this must be provide by Mediaportal and should be added to the Feature List of Music changes for 1.3. Is that right ?

some1

Portal Member
March 24, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

will this mod be availible for latest streamed MP skin?

datja

Portal Pro
March 3, 2007
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Thank you Mr. V for this great addition to the music section.

I tried it and loved it from the start.

I have two questions:

Would it be possible to make this prog be less picky with the resolution of band pictures?

And, ahem, how do I clear the cache?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Bumping this with a request to the StreamedMP team to add this to the skin installer if not as default music views then an alternative.

Emph

drealit

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2008

Bumping this with a request to the StreamedMP team to add this to the skin installer if not as default music views then an alternative.

Emph

I second this request. After playing around with the mod for a few months now, I see no reason why it couldn't be at least added as an option in the installation process.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country

Hi people,

Just an update.

I have stopped work on this music mod.

My focus now is working on Confluence HD with WileECoyote.

I will incorporate this mode with a fresh look into the music views of Confluence.

:D

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It's perfect for me as it is and needs no more work, just need it included as an option or default for the skin so we dont have to keep replacing the files after updates.

Anyone know if there is any clearart/cdart automated tools knocking about yet?

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hi people,

Just an update.

I have stopped work on this music mod.

My focus now is working on Confluence HD with WileECoyote.

I will incorporate this mode with a fresh look into the music views of Confluence.

Thank you for your work on this and I too hope it will be included as an option for this skin :D

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just recently found this mod, and it looks awesome.

Only 2 questions:

- Can I disable the spinning cd? And how?
    - I have found a bug. Don't know if this is mod related. In the top right it says 1.0 instead of 2.0. This happens only with mp3 256 kbit and 320 kbit tracks. How can I fix that?

:D for your work!

Attachments

• 14-56-22.jpg
      14-56-22.jpg
      221.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom