[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (1 Viewer)

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi shangostar.

I'm playing a bit with your theme here and I found a bH=full]137031[/ATTACH]
    You can see that the dvd logo is misplaced.
    View attachment 137032
    And how can I get rid of that ugly, not responding to music, equaliser ;) Or maybe you can get rid of it anyway :)

First picture have an other bug too and I have same problem. Clearlogo comes two times on the screen.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi shangostar.

View attachment 137032
    And how can I get rid of that ugly, not responding to music, equaliser ;) Or maybe you can get rid of it anyway :)

First picture have an other bug too and I have same problem. Clearlogo comes two times on the screen.
    What movie view do you use? fanart or default?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, I'm not getting the misplaced/double movie logo, does this happen all the time or after certain steps?

You can remove the equalizer in MP config, under the music tab somewhere, choose none. are you using Pure audio plugin? if you are that will be why it doesn't respond

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I even didn't see the double logo you are talking about. :)

What I mean is, under the word 'ondertitels' there is 'dvd' misplaced.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    O yes, what is ondertitles? Looks like a button but I don't have that.

That's means subtitles.

I have configured moving pictures, when I select a movie, it will first show that screen and then when I press 'afspelen', it will play that movie.

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi shangostar.

View attachment 137032

What movie view do you use? fanart or default?

I use fanart view.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ok I've fixed the double clearart, I dont have a dvd logo show on mine though, does that show when the file is an ISO?
    Think it should be in the correct position now, but, it will be on top of the subtitles button.
    I don't have the subtitles button, where does that come from?

I may have to shift some stuff around to get it to fit in the glassy section or make new smaller buttons.

Attachments

• movingpictures.common.details.mediainfo.xml
      4.6 KB
    • movingpictures.fanart.listview.xml
      8.3 KB
    Last edited:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    These are the results. Double logo is gone. But as you can see, the 'dvd' and 'bluray' button overlap the 'ondertitels' button. But only when I have subtitles in the movie.

I think it is best to not show the dvd or bluray button. Because the other give me enough info, on what kind of movie I'm watching.[DOUBLEPOST=1381069719][/DOUBLEPOST]I use subcentral plugin to download subtitles within mediaportal.

Attachments

• 16-18-13.png
      16-18-13.png
      1.3 MB
    • 16-20-32.png
      16-20-32.png
      1.6 MB
    • 16-22-04.png
      16-22-04.png
      2.8 MB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread