[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) | Page 8

Discussion in 'StreamedMP' started by Shangostar, August 6, 2012.

1. Shangostar
    • Premium Supporter

Shangostar MP Donator

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Looks like your cover art isn't regular size?
    The overlay wont auto resize to fit odd sized covers, they are fixed to normal cd cover size.
    I'm not sure on how to make it auto resize, I need to find out as there are other areas where this would be beneficial.

It might be, will take a look when I get a chance

Wont get a chance until the end of the week when I'm off work.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quixote23
    • Premium Supporter

quixote23 MP Donator

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    Generally speaking I'm using 600x600 covers, and most of them have been downloaded through the StreamedMP interface... What resolution is recommended?

4. Shangostar
    • Premium Supporter

Shangostar MP Donator

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    Size and res doesn't really matter but they need to be square, the ones in your screen cap look longer left to right than top to bottom, one option could be to disable keep aspect ratio but that would stretch the covers a little.

Ill take a look at the xml, it could be that I've got the dimentions wrong in it, I don't think too many people use the shares view so it may have just gone in noticed

5. Shangostar
    • Premium Supporter

Shangostar MP Donator

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    Try this file quixote, will stretch the art to fit the overlay, see if it's ok.
    Copy it into the round covers theme folder, back up the original incase you dont want to keep the change

Attached Files:

6. Shangostar
    • Premium Supporter

Shangostar MP Donator

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    I'm lost on this one I'm afraid, Just spent over hour looking at it, I can replicate and I know which file is causing it but can't fix it, the file is vastly different from the default one so cant really compare the 2, Been removing bits of code trying to find which bit is causing it with no luck, could be thats it's not something I've added but maybe something I've taken away.

Oddly though, If I remove the offending file from the theme it reverts back to default xml and works as expected, if I then copy the theme xml back in, it works fine but after a reboot of MP it's broken again.

Last edited: November 27, 2012
  7. CypherMK
    • Team MediaPortal

CypherMK Test Group

Ratings:
    +617 / 3
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Which xml causes this?

Thanks for checking!

8. legnod
    • Premium Supporter

legnod MP Donator

Ratings:
    +303 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    I found out that i also have the problem with the not refreshed now playing screen but it only happens when i open a saved Playlist.
    If i select an album inside the MyMusic Menu, then everything is working fine. I read somewhere about a bug with not refreshed playlists / MP3 Infos but i cant find it anymore. Can someone confirm this behavior?. maybe we have to wait for the 1.3. beta :)

9. quixote23
    • Premium Supporter

quixote23 MP Donator

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    Thanks... Strangely it didn't seem to fix the issue, though. I've cleared my cache but I'm still seeing album covers in Shares view that don't fit the overlaid glass image.

I just realized something, though... I'm on MP 1.2.3.0 and you mention in the first post that this is for 1.3a. I'll try updating my version of MP and see if maybe that solves the problem.

10. D3ltoroxp
    • Premium Supporter

D3ltoroxp MP Donator

Ratings:
    +207 / 9
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    OK, i will test your mod, but bevor i have quest for setting up. Did your mod include Rotating DVDArt ? Or do i need the xml file in the post from the DVD Art Plugin ? When i use the xml from the DVD Art Plugin, are there problems with your Mod ?

And all other things are same as the original, up on the round cover and Clear kind logos ?

Now i use clear art logos for mptv series, that was build in in streamed did you change something there, or can i use the dvd art plugin for this to ?

11. Shangostar
    • Premium Supporter

Shangostar MP Donator

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    Not sure how you managed to get it working at all then, MP 1.2.3 doesn't support themes.
    Did you put the mod in a themes folder or copy the xml's into your streamedMP folder directly?

My mod includes rotating DVD art but only on the movie details page due to limited space on other views.
    If you install this mod there will be a change to how streamedMP handles TV clearart, this mod will be compatible with DVDart plugin but the existing streamedMP way of handling clearart is not.

TV clearart is not added to the existing version of the mod though, I hope to have an updated version available tonight.

• Like Like x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!