[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (1 Viewer)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not sure if this has been solved in the latest update, though I'm pretty sure I've tried installing the release posted on 10/10...

This mod works great everywhere but in MyMusic... For some reason, the rounded glass overlay is taller than the album cover images, which are aligned to the bottom of the overlay image. Not sure if this is a simple xml edit fix or not, or why it's happening in the first place... suggestions?
    Which music page? could you post a screen shot?

It seems like the glass cover image isn't resizing to fit the actual album art.

Looks like your cover art isn't regular size?
    The overlay wont auto resize to fit odd sized covers, they are fixed to normal cd cover size.
    I'm not sure on how to make it auto resize, I need to find out as there are other areas where this would be beneficial.

Is it possible to show clearart and clearlogo when I press pause or when I press the info button?

It might be, will take a look when I get a chance

Did you also investigate my problem with one button music. :cool:

:D

Wont get a chance until the end of the week when I'm off work.

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Generally speaking I'm using 600x600 covers, and most of them have been downloaded through the StreamedMP interface... What resolution is recommended?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Generally speaking I'm using 600x600 covers, and most of them have been downloaded through the StreamedMP interface... What resolution is recommended?
    Size and res doesn't really matter but they need to be square, the ones in your screen cap look longer left to right than top to bottom, one option could be to disable keep aspect ratio but that would stretch the covers a little.

Ill take a look at the xml, it could be that I've got the dimentions wrong in it, I don't think too many people use the shares view so it may have just gone in noticed

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country

Try this file quixote, will stretch the art to fit the overlay, see if it's ok.
    Copy it into the round covers theme folder, back up the original incase you dont want to keep the change

Attachments

• common.facade.music.xml
      16.9 KB

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Did you also investigate my problem with one button music. :cool:

:D

I'm lost on this one I'm afraid, Just spent over hour looking at it, I can replicate and I know which file is causing it but can't fix it, the file is vastly different from the default one so cant really compare the 2, Been removing bits of code trying to find which bit is causing it with no luck, could be thats it's not something I've added but maybe something I've taken away.

Oddly though, If I remove the offending file from the theme it reverts back to default xml and works as expected, if I then copy the theme xml back in, it works fine but after a reboot of MP it's broken again.

Last edited:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm lost on this one I'm afraid, Just spent over hour looking at it, I can replicate and I know which file is causing it but can't fix it, the file is vastly different from the default one so cant really compare the 2, Been removing bits of code trying to find which bit is causing it with no luck, could be thats it's not something I've added but maybe something I've taken away.

Oddly though, If I remove the offending file from the theme it reverts back to default xml and works as expected, if I then copy the theme xml back in, it works fine but after a reboot of MP it's broken again.

Which xml causes this?

Thanks for checking!

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found out that i also have the problem with the not refreshed now playing screen but it only happens when i open a saved Playlist.
    If i select an album inside the MyMusic Menu, then everything is working fine. I read somewhere about a bug with not refreshed playlists / MP3 Infos but i cant find it anymore. Can someone confirm this behavior?. maybe we have to wait for the 1.3. beta :)

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Copy it into the round covers theme folder, back up the original incase you dont want to keep the change

Thanks... Strangely it didn't seem to fix the issue, though. I've cleared my cache but I'm still seeing album covers in Shares view that don't fit the overlaid glass image.

I just realized something, though... I'm on MP 1.2.3.0 and you mention in the first post that this is for 1.3a. I'll try updating my version of MP and see if maybe that solves the problem.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, i will test your mod, but bevor i have quest for setting up. Did your mod include Rotating DVDArt ? Or do i need the xml file in the post from the DVD Art Plugin ? When i use the xml from the DVD Art Plugin, are there problems with your Mod ?

And all other things are same as the original, up on the round cover and Clear kind logos ?

Now i use clear art logos for mptv series, that was build in in streamed did you change something there, or can i use the dvd art plugin for this to ?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country

Thanks... Strangely it didn't seem to fix the issue, though. I've cleared my cache but I'm still seeing album covers in Shares view that don't fit the overlaid glass image.

I just realized something, though... I'm on MP 1.2.3.0 and you mention in the first post that this is for 1.3a. I'll try updating my version of MP and see if maybe that solves the problem.

Not sure how you managed to get it working at all then, MP 1.2.3 doesn't support themes.
    Did you put the mod in a themes folder or copy the xml's into your streamedMP folder directly?

OK, i will test your mod, but bevor i have quest for setting up. Did your mod include Rotating DVDArt ? Or do i need the xml file in the post from the DVD Art Plugin ? When i use the xml from the DVD Art Plugin, are there problems with your Mod ?

And all other things are same as the original, up on the round cover and Clear kind logos ?

Now i use clear art logos for mptv series, that was build in in streamed did you change something there, or can i use the dvd art plugin for this to ?

My mod includes rotating DVD art but only on the movie details page due to limited space on other views.
    If you install this mod there will be a change to how streamedMP handles TV clearart, this mod will be compatible with DVDart plugin but the existing streamedMP way of handling clearart is not.

TV clearart is not added to the existing version of the mod though, I hope to have an updated version available tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom