[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (2 Viewers)

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I notice that on moving pictures window when you choose movie on opened windew subtitles box is too high. There goes two texts one on the other.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Shangostar, it might be worth implementing your Rounded Cover as a skin option in the main skin. That way I can replace the existing handling we already have which is outdated ( I think it was done before it was possible to do it via skin properly).

Anyway, your Theme could just be for the extra stuff you have. What do you think, is it worth doing?

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Shangostar, it might be worth implementing your Rounded Cover as a skin option in the main skin. That way I can replace the existing handling we already have which is outdated ( I think it was done before it was possible to do it via skin properly).

Anyway, your Theme could just be for the extra stuff you have. What do you think, is it worth doing?

You mean add rounded covers as part of the skin and I just make a theme for the modified music views and clear art etc?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

You need anything from me for this?

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

You can may a association to implement round covers and support for MePoTools in main skin... ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I don't know yet as I haven't had a chance to look if I can make the rounded covers solution you have optional...I basically first need to determine what you have done to make covers appear rounded then workout if I can make it optional based in the current skin design e.g. using skin expressions.

I have now removed the old rounded covers from the skin, but I have kept the skin setting in Skin->Misc. I now publish a skin property (see below) which evaluate to "true" or "false":
    Code:
    #StreamedMP.Settings.ShowRoundedCovers

When I release the new build you can have a play and see if you can help out make changes (based on existing skin) to only support the rounded covers. Help with this would be appreciated and any suggesting you might have to make it easier as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom