[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (2 Viewers)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just checked the now playing screen and it's all ok on mine.

I did some more testing. It only happens when I use one button music plugin.

I normally begin music by pressing play on my home screen and one button music will start with 1000 random songs from my database. Then when I skip some songs the 'now playing' screen will stay on the first or second song, while it is playing a different song. I can skip all I want and it will stay there.

When I load an album from my database, by going to my music it will work fine.

Any suggestions?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does it only happen with the theme?

I have similar types of issues when I play songs using voice commands but it does it on all default theme too, might be something to do with the way it selects the song differently, different type of play command or load parameters, don't really know how that works tbh.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have similar types of issues when I play songs using voice commands but it does it on all default theme too, might be something to do with the way it selects the song differently, different type of play command or load parameters, don't really know how that works tbh.

I never had this issue with any theme/skin. My 1.30 alpha is also a fresh install.

Can you reproduce this issue?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country

I never had this issue with any theme/skin. My 1.30 alpha is also a fresh install.

I've never used one button music but i will install it and see if i can reproduce, even if i can I wont know what causes it i doubt, only thing i can do is start with a standard xml and redo edits bit by bit until i found out which bit has broken it.

Can you try temporarily removing the now playing xml from the theme folder and see if the problem has gone, that should allow the theme to revert back to the standard now playing view, least we will know if it it that particular xml that is causing it.

Last edited:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I've never used one button music but i will install it and see if i can reproduce, even if i can I wont know what causes it i doubt, only thing i can do is start with a standard xml and redo edits bit by bit until i found out which bit has broken it.

Can you try temporarily removing the now playing xml from the theme folder and see if the problem has gone, that should allow the theme to revert back to the standard now playing view, least we will know if it it that particular xml that is causing it.

I removed these files: music.nowplaying.common.xml, music.nowplaying.fullscreen.common.xml, music.nowplaying.default.common.xml

Now everything works as expected! But now everything is back to the stock theme of course. :eek:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    I found out that a image file inside my emulators2 mod was missing so i updated the zip file in my previous posting. The xml files hasnt been changed. <br /> <br />RoundCovers Emulator2 Mod

Nice one legnod, I installed emulators 2 so I could have a look at the different sized artwork, I got distracted playing sonic though :-D
    Working on the next release and will include this

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Not sure if this has been solved in the latest update, though I'm pretty sure I've tried installing the release posted on 10/10...

This mod works great everywhere but in MyMusic... For some reason, the rounded glass overlay is taller than the album cover images, which are aligned to the bottom of the overlay image. Not sure if this is a simple xml edit fix or not, or why it's happening in the first place... suggestions?
    Which music page? could you post a screen shot?

screenshot1.jpg

It seems like the glass cover image isn't resizing to fit the actual album art.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is it possible to show clearart and clearlogo when I press pause or when I press the info button?

Did you also investigate my problem with one button music. :cool:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom