Thumbnails (1 Viewer)

M

Mirrha

I'd like automatically created thumbnails from Videos. As in MCE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

After I performed the usual "Change channel" for the 5 recordings with changed channel names mentioned above, all of the recordings were mapped to the appropriate channel logos. I'm afraid there is little hope for my DVB-C provider. Not only are series and episode tags missing, even the naming is inconsistent. The "COMMENT" tag...
After I performed the usual "Change channel" for the 5 recordings with changed channel names mentioned above, all of the recordings...
To resolve a problem with TV recording, I deleted all channels and rescanned them. As a result, all of my recorded TV thumbnails...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ordering DE
Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel depends on when you tried last time. Since MP2.3 there is Nereus as new default skin with a different look and feel. But MP2 is not a clone of MP1, so some things will be different.
Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel...
I know TV-Series can be ordered as "aired", "absolute", "DVD" and "title". This can be set during the scanning and scraping...
Replies
Views
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two submenu levels. I created a main Menu called Movies, then a Level 1 menu items in this order: - comedy -animated -others I'd like to create a Level 2 submenu linked to animated item in the level 1, but...
Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
Hello, I hope someone could help me. Inside StreamedMP configuration, it can be created a menu item and its submenu, until two...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom