[Bug] Timeshift repeating on channel change (1 Viewer)

Andrew H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Alabama
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've given the RC4 patch a run on my ATSC-based system and find it does as advertised! WHILE I have the 1st tuner busy recording a show I've tuned a second, LiveTV show and then tried selecting different channels by pressing ENTER and picking another from the list. Seems to work fine, no more repeating back to the beginning as it had been. I don't do a great deal of LiveTV but expect it 'just works' because it always has --> MP 0.2.3.0, MP 1.0.1, MP 1.0.2 and now...

Let me know if you need additional/specific testing on an ATSC-based system!

chris123

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Since upgrading to MP 1.1.0 RC4, switching between channels seems very slow. Occasionally I seem to get a few seconds of the previous channel before the switch to the new channel, so I thought it may be this bug. I have tried using the fixed RC4 TVServer.exe here:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...g-channel-change-82459/index6.html#post624616

but it has made no difference, which makes me think my issue may be something else?

Attached log files show:

1. Start MP in debug mode
    2. Select TV. MP set to go to last channel fullscreen when 'My TV' selected (BBC One in this case)
    3. Select EPG
    4. Select BBC HD from EPG
    5. Select EPG
    6. Select BBC One from EPG
    7. Close MP

Many Thanks

Chris

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    A fix for this problem has been tested by the team and the results are good.

Unless there are problems the fix should be in RC5, which is coming soon.

I will try to keep you informed.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom