Tiny TV client for MP 1.4.0 (1 Viewer)

karajan

Portal Pro
October 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
I like to wacth TV with any tiny client from MP TV server. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Mihael

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Lots of options available. You can use MPExtended and any device which can run a browser. You can use XBMC on iOS, Android, Raspberry Pi,... together with MP1.4 TV Server...
    Or you can try MPTVclient as standalone app on any Windows PC, also it's not jet declared as MP 1.4 compatible. But I'm using MP1.3 on some clients together with a MP 1.4 TV Server and this is working also...

karajan

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Thank you for your answer Lehmden. But where is instalation file for MPTV client. Is any documentation for raspberry pi or how to connect Raspberry pi to MP, or use XBMC and MP.

Thanks a lot for any information

Mihael

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    MPTVCLient is avaliable for download on the link I've add in last post. For (all kind of) XBMC you need a small TV Server Plugin, which is available through XBMC website and for Raspberry Pi there are two XBMC releases available, RaspMC and OpenElec...

karajan

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Thank you. Are you using MPTVClient? If, which version MP you use? If I use MPTVClient, I asked is it necesairly to use SQL? What is default user and password from TV Server in MP ?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread