Tools and other software tinyMediaManager - The Media Manager for MediaPortal (Win/Mac/Linux) (3 Viewers)

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hoping to get some feedback, just to clarify, what features do I lose if I upgrade from version 3.1.12.1 to the FREE version of 4?
    Just want to make sure before I consider the upgrade.

Last edited:

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hmm, 2 features it seems I'll lose are the ability to use multiple scrapers and the Trakt intergration.
    Might wait a bit to make the change. I'm sure something major will break eventually though.
    3.1.12.1 works fine for me at the moment, apart from ratings for TV episodes which seems to be broken.

sridharb

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2007
    Home Country
    India India
    Hmm, 2 features it seems I'll lose are the ability to use multiple scrapers and the Trakt intergration.
    Might wait a bit to make the change. I'm sure something major will break eventually though.
    3.1.12.1 works fine for me at the moment, apart from ratings for TV episodes which seems to be broken.

Thanks for the update. Question to mlaggner on whether one can "downgrade" from 4.1 to 3.1.12.1?

mlaggner

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    there is a backup of the /data folder in the /backup folder where all your data (except cache) is being stored before you did upgrade.
    Just re-install v3 and extract the contents from the backup file to the /data folder of your v3 installation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom