Titan basic home button (Moving Pictures) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
No one can help me here?
No one can help me here?
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.31.0 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
In StreamedMP habe ich im Home Screen die zuletzt hinzugefügten Filme (Moving Pictures) und auch TV Aufnahmen. Die Konfig habe ich aber vor Jahren vorgenommen. Jetzt wollte ich das auch bei Musik machen. Bei Musik gelingt mir das einfach nicht. Welche Komponenten sind dafür nötig und was muss ich konfigurieren? Kann mir hier jemand...
In StreamedMP habe ich im Home Screen die zuletzt hinzugefügten Filme (Moving Pictures) und auch TV Aufnahmen. Die Konfig habe ich...
In StreamedMP habe ich im Home Screen die zuletzt hinzugefügten Filme (Moving Pictures) und auch TV Aufnahmen. Die Konfig habe ich...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom