[solved] Titan skin broken since update to 1.23 (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Then, in this case and without MyExtensions xml skin update/add, Titan skin should not be part of MP release, isn't it ?
    Why? Titan supports all standard plugins, all third-party plugins must install their skin parts in order to display them correctly.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Then, in the same spirit, why Ares plugin is provided in MP release, even if users doesn't use it ?

zz1.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If Titan doesn't support everything then why is it the default on new installs?
    It supports everything in Mediaportal.
    I think I've added everything in Titan Extended, but I need to check it.
    Now I'll figure out the grabbers and IMDb, if I don't forget, I'll look at Titan.
    I use it every day, really with my theme, but it basically only replaces the Start screen.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It supports everything in Mediaportal.
    I think I've added everything in Titan Extended, but I need to check it.
    Now I'll figure out the grabbers and IMDb, if I don't forget, I'll look at Titan.
    I use it every day, really with my theme, but it basically only replaces the Start screen.
    What I'm getting at is that you would think that the skin that is set to install by default would support all plugins that still work.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    I don't understand...
    For a better software quality, at the end, isn't it possible to have, at least one or two skins providing the more as possible ?
    For example, Titan is very nice, good and nice pictures, easy to use, for childrens, wife and also husband without headake.
    Where some other skins provide better user experience for MP pro users.
    Also, others skins could be interesting, and more, if skinners follow MP enhancements since age (I know at least 2 others).
    Then, what about the "global" MP quality enhancement ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    What I'm getting at is that you would think that the skin that is set to install by default would support all plugins that still work.
    It supports all the plugins that come in a box with Mediaportal.
    Let me rephase that to plugin creators should support the skin that is installed by default.
    It is fully functional and up-to-date, I use it every day.
    Then, what about the "global" MP quality enhancement ?
    I use Titan every day, my family uses it every day. I am 110% satisfied with it. I don't understand what the problem is?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @TLD @framug Each of you can make changes to the Titan, add support for any plugin, fix a bug you found, etc., well, just to talk, anyone can :) :whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom