Titanium Extended (1 Viewer)

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
February 26, 2014
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I tried to follow steps in opening post (downloaded weekly and unzipped skin in folder), but I cant see Titanium Extended skin (nor theme for Bluevision). Is it a bluevision theme or seperate skin?
What could've gone wrong?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried to follow steps in opening post (downloaded weekly and unzipped skin in folder), but I cant see Titanium Extended skin (nor theme for Bluevision). Is it a bluevision theme or seperate skin?
    It should work, at least others reported no problems. It's a theme of BV as stated in first post.
    Start Mediaportal 2 and go to settings -> Appearance -> Skin (selection necessary) and change the theme to "Titanium Extended" from the list

@Scheibes, did you face problems during installation?

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It should work, at least others reported no problems. It's a theme of BV as stated in first post.
    Start Mediaportal 2 and go to settings -> Appearance -> Skin (selection necessary) and change the theme to "Titanium Extended" from the list

@Scheibes, did you face problems during installation?
    No problems during installation.. I did find it under BV skin.. but it looks like something went wrong...
    (see screenshot)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      1.3 MB

Scheibes

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i had no problems during the installation.
    I follow the instructions in the first post and it works fine.

The latest updates for TiEx i've get, were from @morpheus_xx's installer.

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @Nervesagent
    Can you try the latest installer from Morpheus, including TE.
    Perhaps there were some for the skin neccesary changes in the backcode, that are not included in last weekly.
    http://tinyurl.com/zkho52v
    I just had to reset the menu in BV configuration and it looked normal again.
    The top menu in Titanium Extended is scrolling so fast. I still prefer the windows 10 theme over Titanium because of that.
    How do you get back to what's playing fullscreen when you enter a menu? In MePo 1 Titan I just click the miniature video window on top.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The top menu in Titanium Extended is scrolling so fast. I still prefer the windows 10 theme over Titanium because of that.
    In last public version you can not use it with mouse, try remote or keyboard only. In next version you will have the same group menu as for BV and Win10 theme, means based on symbols. You can see it a few posts earlier. I always post the latest development status.
    How do you get back to what's playing fullscreen when you enter a menu? In MePo 1 Titan I just click the miniature video window on top.
    • In TE there is a currently playing window with a toggle fullscreen button. Additonally you will see a "currently playing" symbol in group menu if a media item is playing.
    • In BV and Win10 theme you see only a "currently playing" symbol in group menu if a media item is playing.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can't you set the initial position to the end position (offscreen)? IIRC this way it was done inside Titanium.
    I think I have done that:
    XML:
    <Grid x:Name="LeftPanel" Margin="-550,-130,10,5" VerticalAlignment="Stretch"
                  Width="550" HorizontalAlignment="Left">
              <Grid.IsVisible>
                <Binding Source="{StaticResource ViewModeModel}" Path="LayoutType"
                         Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{0} != {LayoutType}.{CoverLayout}"/>
              </Grid.IsVisible>
              <Grid.Resources>
    Something else makes it slide out during initialisation I guess
    @morpheus_xx @Brownard
    I could not find a way making the menu not popping up during initialization of a screen. Perhaps you have an idea? ...

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I checked this. The problem is caused by:
    <!--<BeginStoryboard x:Name="SlideOut_BeginStoryboard" Storyboard="{ThemeResource SlideOutStoryboard}"/>-->

I try to find a solution to slide out the panel by animation

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It could be solved by having a "tri-state" value for IsMenuOpen: None (showing the screen), Open, Closed. The 2 animations could then react on Open and Closed, but ignore "none".

The problem is that we would need to change the BV model for this. It would affect all themes. Is this worth the effort?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom