Titanium Extended (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301 I just check the TE skin. I've seen that the left side menu slides out after each screen transition. Is this intendend? It brings "noise" to the screen and doesn't have a real function.
    If there is a way to suspend the storyboard when a screen is shown, it would be great. The behavior is surely not intended :unsure:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can't you set the initial position to the end position (offscreen)? IIRC this way it was done inside Titanium.

Regarding your question about site logo:
    upload_2016-3-1_20-27-45.png

It has to be "Source="{Binding Path=SelectedSite.Site, Converter={ThemeResource ovsSiteUtilIconConverter}}"" (you had .Name there)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can't you set the initial position to the end position (offscreen)? IIRC this way it was done inside Titanium.
    I think I have done that:
    XML:
    <Grid x:Name="LeftPanel" Margin="-550,-130,10,5" VerticalAlignment="Stretch"
                  Width="550" HorizontalAlignment="Left">
              <Grid.IsVisible>
                <Binding Source="{StaticResource ViewModeModel}" Path="LayoutType"
                         Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{0} != {LayoutType}.{CoverLayout}"/>
              </Grid.IsVisible>
              <Grid.Resources>
    Something else makes it slide out during initialisation I guess

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also realized the pop-out of the menus sometimes. Nothing really annoying, but of course better without this happening.
    Any idea so far how to solve it?

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Quick question...
    Is there any new skin that still has the TOP bar I've come to love from MP1 Titan? For me this makes mouse navigation complete.
    Off topic: Is there a way to get that in Kodi too?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      295.3 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any new skin that still has the TOP bar I've come to love from MP1 Titan? For me this makes mouse navigation complete.
    In BV win10 theme it's a top bar as you have shown. It's active only with mouse usage.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...or-bluevision-skin.131809/page-4#post-1151816

The top bar is a button bar in TE :) But content is same and it appears only with mouse usage. Design is very close to what you know from MP1
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titanium-extended.132911/page-20#post-1174490

This is a MP forum, I think this is a question for the kodi forum. I never have used Kodi.

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    In BV win10 theme it's a top bar as you have shown. It's active only with mouse usage.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...or-bluevision-skin.131809/page-4#post-1151816

The top bar is a button bar in TE :) But content is same and it appears only with mouse usage. Design is very close to what you know from MP1
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titanium-extended.132911/page-20#post-1174490

This is a MP forum, I think this is a question for the kodi forum. I never have used Kodi.

Yeah, I use it mostly to get back to the Home screen. I guess the Windows 10 theme does that with the button on top right? <

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What are you using to come back to home screen? I'm not sure which part of my post you are referring to.

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What are you using to come back to home screen? I'm not sure which part of my post you are referring to.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/untitled-png.176564/
    There's a home button in the top bar, as well as an X to close MePo...I love that I can access those functions from everywhere. I kinda miss that in your skins.
    It's available. Recheck my links above and you will find it :) For TE it's even the same symbol, for BV Win10 theme it's the button next to the orange button on the top right, just the symbol is slightly different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom