TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very nice work, some of these additions really should be added to TITAN IMHO, like the Animated backgrounds, the Extended shutdown menu and the Vertical Classic Home menu (as an option at least). It's a bit busy for my taste, but I will check it out nonetheless. :)

Emph

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Very nice work, some of these additions really should be added to TITAN IMHO, like the Animated backgrounds, the Extended shutdown menu and the Vertical Classic Home menu (as an option at least). It's a bit busy for my taste, but I will check it out nonetheless. :)

Emph

Thanks emphatic! :)

A lot more is coming! (y)

About the 'busy part'; I totally agree.. That's why most things can be enabled/disabled to make it fit to everyones taste. A lot more customization options are on it's way.. With everything disabled, it's in basic just Titan with some enhancements. :)

Last edited:

premolas

Portal Member
    December 6, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi again, i have tried this mepo tool before and for the life of me have never got it to work, i have it pointing to correct folders but nothing...ah well! i prefer dvdart plugin which the avalanche skin uses, much easier for thicko's like me lol, once again keep up the good work, cheers!

Please ask for support in the MePo tools topic than.. Personally I preffer MePo tools.. Maybe I will support for DVDArt in the future..

Thanks very much for the link.......and your right mepo is easy to use, skin is just the way i thought it could be, great work!...the only thing that i would change if possible is the clearart logo for music, when you are on the info screen and the artist information is scrolling up, the logo is then covered by all that info but thats just me, anyway can i just say thanks for all your help and hard work, CHEERS!

premolas

Portal Member
    December 6, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi again, i have tried this mepo tool before and for the life of me have never got it to work, i have it pointing to correct folders but nothing...ah well! i prefer dvdart plugin which the avalanche skin uses, much easier for thicko's like me lol, once again keep up the good work, cheers!

Please ask for support in the MePo tools topic than.. Personally I preffer MePo tools.. Maybe I will support for DVDArt in the future..

Thanks very much for the link.......and your right mepo is easy to use, skin is just the way i thought it could be, great work!...the only thing that i would change if possible is the clearart logo for music, when you are on the info screen and the artist information is scrolling up, the logo is then covered by all that info but thats just me, anyway can i just say thanks for all your help and hard work, CHEERS!

forgot to add but maybe show a bit more of the cdart that pops out from the side of the cover...thanks again!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Exactly - great work, @powermarcel10 (y)

You should release this a a standalone skin, not as a theme for Titan ;)

Thanks!

But I will keep it as a theme as it is in base just Titan, and uses it's images and skinfiles for the biggest part..

Also, next version will be compatible with Titan's home editor! :)

Most things are working allready, but there is still a lot to do..

RikP

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hi Powermarcel10,
    Really liking your theme! good job!
    For some reason i don't have the trailer button anymore in the detail view of moving pictures. In the right side menu i can open it so it is there but the button just isn't.

Any idea how i can enable it ?

Thanks,
    Rik

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom