TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (1 Viewer)

tig3r025

Portal Pro
November 29, 2008
Ljubljana
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
by default, when i installed titanius on fresh mediaportal, Pictures was in the lower left corner. but when i installed My Emulators 2, it replaced Pictures. Every plugin i install, it is placed at the same place like here:
Is it predefined in some xml?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    by default, when i installed titanius on fresh mediaportal, Pictures was in the lower left corner. but when i installed My Emulators 2, it replaced Pictures.
    Aha, here is the mising information;). So Pictures actually is at the right place, but another plugin is replacing it if installed. The latter is,whetehr we like it or not, built into the basichome setup of the skin.

There is no simple solution because Titanius has no BasicHome editor that would allow a quick change. Instead @powermarcel10 has planned for some standard plugins to become visible on the primary screen. If you want to deviate from this you would need to make some changes to the skinfiles yourself.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure; would need to take a look at the files myself when I have a minute. basichome.xml could be a good candidate to start with.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ok, which xml do i have to ''destroy'' :) lets say, to put Pictures instead of Trakt at the second homescreen.

Hi,

by default the pictures plugin is visible in the left under corner on page 1. However, when you have installed the emulators plugin, the emulators plugin is visible at that place. I had to make some dicisions...

But the pictures plugin can still be accessed from the plugin section offcourse!

Cheers,
    Marcel

RabinoVich

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2009
    Khabarovsk
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi, powermarcel10! I'm using Titanius 1.7 now. What I'm need to do next:
    1. change/move buttons in Home screen (MyMusic, MyTV, MyWeather, etc.) on page 1 and 2 ?;
    2. enable MyMusic Button at Home? It hide after update Titanius from 1.5 to 1.7 but Music pluging work if pres F9/Info. See screenshots After full reinstall MP - work fine!
    my_music-01.jpgmy_music-02.jpg
    Thx!

Last edited:

DaBaSe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi to all,

perhaps, someone could give me a hint for my Probleme.

I want to change the Homebuttons in the Homescreen (Add some and change position). But i have problems to understand the strukture of the XML's.
    So, i dont know where i have to change the files. This Thread doesnt help me anyway (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-modify-titanius-home-menu.124860/).

Perhaps, someone can help me?

regards
    Lars

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, powermarcel10! I'm using Titanius 1.7 now. What I'm need to do next:
    1. change/move buttons in Home screen (MyMusic, MyTV, MyWeather, etc.) on page 1 and 2 ?;
    2. enable MyMusic Button at Home? It hide after update Titanius from 1.5 to 1.7 but Music pluging work if pres F9/Info. See screenshots After full reinstall MP - work fine!
    View attachment 168971View attachment 168973
    Thx!

Hi!

That's a known bug. It's allready fixed for the new version. :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi to all,

perhaps, someone could give me a hint for my Probleme.

I want to change the Homebuttons in the Homescreen (Add some and change position). But i have problems to understand the strukture of the XML's.
    So, i dont know where i have to change the files. This Thread doesnt help me anyway (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-modify-titanius-home-menu.124860/).

Perhaps, someone can help me?

regards
    Lars

I will come back on this later because of limited time at this moment..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom