Touchscreen LCD display Plugin (1 Viewer)

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just a tiny question?
Is it possible to skin the touchscreen interface to something else? So that I can change the looks of it to represent the skin Im using for MP?

jblomb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 17, 2007
    Sundsvall
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just stumbled onto this thread... Now i just want to go home and try this on my HT160XT. Been working on something similar, but never had the time to make something more than just a basic channelinfo.

Wonderful work.

macnam

Portal Member
    December 6, 2006
    Italy
    Great plugin!
    As usual Cybermage did a very good job.
    In the next days I will try to use an old PDA as a secondary display (I know there are some programs to make it emulate a second monitor). I wonder if the touchscreen of the PDA will be recognized from the plugin to control Mediaportal; I suppose that this aspect is related to the program used to emulate the second monitor. I will try and report back, maybe it can be useful to someone.

Bye

pildo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2004
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi

great plugin

my case: ThermalTake DH102
    Asus Nvidia 7600GS

and... how can i to change images into the touchscreen? Can I see Graphical Spectrum everytime?

regards

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This looks awesome. Gotto try it with my 8" Lilliput touchscreen.

Does it work for all functions u want? Photos, music, radio, my movies?

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Hi Cybrmage,

does this:

"ADDED - Option for "Clone" mode. The MediaPortal display is resized to the secondary display. TouchScreen presses are mapped back to the MediaPortal display. The normal secondary display interface is not displayed. Minimize function is not available while using "clone" mode."

actually mean that we have finally a "clone mode" with different resolutions for the two displays? This would be awsome - and I can finally buy an Origen S21T wihtout knowing that I can't really use the inbuilt touch screen :)

Can you explain a little bit, how this technically works? Because I've seen a solution for this before (don't remember the name), but that solution breaks NVidia's hardware acceleration for h.264 decoding. How about yours?

Thanks for all your work!

/Michael

christix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2008
    Skepplanda
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Cybrmage:=)
    Is there any chance that you would continue to develop this plugin? It is a wonderful piece of art, and if it
    would be possible to make it a little less cpu-hungry, and maybe a funktion to change the background image
    it would be perfect.
    I am very sorry to se that you are not working on it any more BUT GIVE IT A NEW CHANCE!!
    And thankyou for this masterpiece.

/Christer

SuperKent

Portal Member
    March 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I use different screen resolutions. No touch buttons work badly. Work is not the first time. Perhaps it is because of the focus on the main window?

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tried this a little bit last night. Installation and set up was easy on my Lilliput 8" 809GL touchscreen at 1024x768.

I have some problems though...

- The buttons on touchscreen all "work" ie. beep when I press on them. Arrows, ok button, yellow dot, home button, ok button etc, but they don't seem to give the correct "commands" they do totally different things and its very buggy. A few times one of my movies in my movies started of itself when I pressed arrow down.. !!! ?!??

Then after some pressings the home screen start to scroll (like it can do sometimes when u use a mouse)

Touchscreen is set to secondary screen, 1024x768@60hz (the touchscreen itself works flawlessly), external screen plugin in mediaportal is disabled and touchscreen is enabled and configured as described in page 1 in this thread.

I see there are some configurations for different "keys" in the touchscreen plugin setup.. do I need to change anything? They're all "disabled" ie. grey and not active.

I have Integrated Radeon HD3200 graphics (AMD 780g chipset motherboard) and I run Win xp home.

How can I fix this.

Off topic: How can I disable the mouse when running mediaportal to get rid of it completely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom