Traillers (1 Viewer)

Frutas

Portal Member
August 12, 2009
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello

I install Media Portal 1.2 and install the last streamed Media Portal, and now i have a problem with the traillers....doesnt work any more!!
How i fix it??
Can anybody help me?

thank

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Traillers

Screenshot of what you exactly mean would be helpful.
    Do you mean the Trailer Button is gone or the trailers doesn't play anymore? (maybe codec issue)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 0x80091007 error DE
    You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any version? Did you try to install different versions? Btw. I keep an eye on you. You registered with am US IP address and 2 hours later logged-in with a german IP address and are still pretending to be in US.
    You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any...
    0x80091007 hash value is not correct, how do i fix this media portal will not install any version
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom