Trakt Advanced Settings in GUI not saved. (1 Viewer)

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The review dialog in MovingPictures does not work.
    If I select "Film bewerten" (Review Film) nothing happens. After hitting back I can navigate again, but I don't see the popup for setting the stars.

Using latest Titan Skin and Moving Pictures Plugin.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If I select "Film bewerten" (Review Film) nothing happens. After hitting back I can navigate again, but I don't see the popup for setting the stars.

That's because MovingPictures is not supported on MP 1.4. The Rate Dialog still uses togglebuttons which have been removed from the Skin Engine. This has already been reported in the MovingPictures forum.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ^ work around. Disable moving pictures rating, enable trakt rating. you will get the trakt rating instead. Working for me as I didn't even notice the moving pictures rating was broken :)

Last edited:

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

That's because MovingPictures is not supported on MP 1.4. The Rate Dialog still uses togglebuttons which have been removed from the Skin Engine. This has already been reported in the MovingPictures forum.

Thanks for the info. Waiting for an update of Moving Pictures.[DOUBLEPOST=1372342405][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ^ work around. Disable moving pictures rating, enable trakt rating. you will get the trakt rating instead. Working for me as I didn't even notice the moving pictures rating was broken :)

Thanks, but whats the difference beetween Moving Pictures rating and Trakt rating?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Trakt rating stores rating online in your trakt profile. Your trakt rating will synch with your other HTPCs and will remember if you stop using moving pictures or reinstall it.

Moving pictures does whatever you told moving pictures to do with it.

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Where can I set this option?
    I don't find it in Moving Pictures or Trakt Plugin.

karl10247

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Lichloathe I moded your beautiful 15 rows EPG (added genre, genre buttons, repair a group button...)

MacGyverek is there any chance you can make the colours in your 15 row guide mod transparent again as it was originally (im talking about the backgrounds in the little program boxes in the epg). After your mod to bring back the program genres/groups the colours went opaque and i find it not as attractive as before.

Thanks!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Where can I set this option?
    I don't find it in Moving Pictures or Trakt Plugin.
    You can enable it from the GUI->Trakt->Settings->General (See Picture).

You should also ensure you have your trakt account details entered or signup from the website or plugin settings. You should also enable the plugins you want to use with trakt for sync e.g. MovingPictures, TVSeries etc.

Attachments

• 21-21-33.jpg
      21-21-33.jpg
      241.1 KB
    Last edited:

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    You can enable it from the GUI->Trakt->Settings->General (See Picture).

You should also ensure you have your trakt account details entered or signup from the website or plugin settings. You should also enable the plugins you want to use with trakt for sync e.g. MovingPictures, TVSeries etc.

I have this already enabled. It was already enabled.
    But I see it only in the Trakt Plugin via the Setting program.

Inside MP Setting this is not enabled.
    If I enabled it, it is lost after restart of MP.

But in the Settings Dialog it is still enabled.
    But I don't see a voting dialog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom