Trouble with Terratec H7 and CAM (1 Viewer)

paalkr

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
I downgraded the H7 driver to 1.00.05.601 and upgraded MP to 1.3.0, and I have had no trouble with the H7 tuner timing out the last 24 hours. So far so good. Of course the CI menu stuff does not work. But to be honest, I don't see why i would like to access the CI menu.

Regards,
PK

paalkr

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
How about now? Still stable With the old driver?

Hi. Still no issues. The tuner is working perfect. I have not restarted the tvserver, the tvservice nor the tuner since I wrote the last message. I'm not sure if downgrading the driver or upgrading MP did the trick though. It could be that the code for keeping a graph open when the tuner being idle has improved in 1.3.0. Well, I don't plan to find out. I will keep the current driver ;-)

Regards,
PK

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
How about now? Still stable With the old driver?

Hi. Still no issues. The tuner is working perfect. I have not restarted the tvserver, the tvservice nor the tuner since I wrote the last message. I'm not sure if downgrading the driver or upgrading MP did the trick though. It could be that the code for keeping a graph open when the tuner being idle has improved in 1.3.0. Well, I don't plan to find out. I will keep the current driver ;-)

Regards,
PK
I upgraded the MP first and tuner problem did still persist. Later downgraded the driver and problem solved. Nothing so far. So I'm sure the driver did the trick.

Do you have any other problems with this old driver? I think my HD channels do have some issues with it.

Last edited:

aat

Portal Member
September 24, 2011
Home Country
Norway Norway
When using the old driver, how many H7's do you use? I can't get more than one stable when using this driver. Get a lot of "no signal"/"no pmt" errors when adding the second H7.

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
When using the old driver, how many H7's do you use? I can't get more than one stable when using this driver. Get a lot of "no signal"/"no pmt" errors when adding the second H7.
I use only one H7 tuner.

paalkr

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway

Me too, only only one H7 connected to the TVserver

Regards,
PK[DOUBLEPOST=1372187792][/DOUBLEPOST]mm:
Has any of the patched code gone into the 1.4 finale release?

Regards,
PK

paalkr

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Has any of the patched code gone into the 1.4 finale release?
No sorry. I usually only make changes in TVE 3.5 these days...

Oh, what's TVE 3.5? The new TV server that will go into MP 2.x?
Will you be able to join your code into MP 1.5? I guess the wait will be shorter as pr the new 3 month release cycles.

Regards,
PK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom