Trouble with Terratec H7 and CAM (2 Viewers)

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    you did say that you did want a dvb-c tuner
    "I'm planning to buy a new dvb-c usb card with ci-slot. In Sweden there is only three available:"

isent cablecard the same thing ? as dvb-c ???

dvb-c / cabel
    dvb-s / sat
    dvb-t / terrest

in my book ...

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I found some older driver for H7 that I haven't tried before (1.0.6.201 via Terratec ftp server). It have worked two days now without missing scrambled channels (even with long idle times). It will take further testing, but carefully hopeful though.

aat

Portal Member
    September 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Do we dare to ask for a patch for the final release???

Last edited:

paalkr

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    mirco post: 962306 said:
    I found some older driver for H7 that I haven't tried before (1.0.6.201 via Terratec ftp server). It have worked two days now without missing scrambled channels (even with long idle times). It will take further testing, but carefully hopeful though.

You mean scrambled channels are working without the patch with this old driver? Have you tried with the not 1.3 final release?

PK[DOUBLEPOST=1363542134][/DOUBLEPOST][IQuote="aat, post: 975290, member: 115717"]Do we dare to ask for a patch for the final release???[/quote]

I'm still stuck at 1.2.1 because I need this patch to work. I hope to see a patch against 1.3 soon.

Regards,
    PK

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    micko post: 962306 said:

You mean scrambled channels are working without the patch with this old driver? Have you tried with the not 1.3 final release?

PK[DOUBLEPOST=1363542134][/DOUBLEPOST][IQuote="aat, post: 975290, member: 115717"]Do we dare to ask for a patch for the final release???

I'm still stuck at 1.2.1 because I need this patch to work. I hope to see a patch against 1.3 soon.

Regards,
    PK[/quote]
    Yes and yes. Anyway I have noticed some odd stuttering issues with HD channels using that older driver. Latest driver + patch to MP would be better solution.

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Ops sorry, Driver package version is different than driver file version. 1.00.05.601 is what I have currently in use.

Last edited:

paalkr

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    OK, thanks! I have tried that package before without success, did you do anything particular during install or uninstall? Do you run Win 8 or Win 7?

Regards,
    PK

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I have Win 7. I didn't do anything special. Only went down on driver versions. One by one installed and tested them all. Could it be that I installed new package over earlier driver (not uninstalling it first)..? Meaning if there is some driver file from package I tested earlier. Here is list of my drivers used for H7.

Microsoft 6.1.7600.16385:
    bdasup.sys, drmk.sys, portcls.sys

Terratec Electronic:
    UDST7000BDA.sys 1.0.6.201
    UDST7000HID.sys 1.0.2.1011

Last edited:

paalkr

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have Win 7. I didn't do anything special. Only went down on driver versions. One by one installed and tested them all. Could it be that I installed new package over earlier driver (not uninstalling it first)..? Meaning if there is some driver file from package I tested earlier. Here is list of my drivers used for H7.

Microsoft 6.1.7600.16385:
    bdasup.sys, drmk.sys, portcls.sys

Terratec Electronic:
    UDST7000BDA.sys 1.0.6.201
    UDST7000HID.sys 1.0.2.1011

Does the driver still work without the patched tvserver? I consider upgrading MP to 1.3.0 final and use the old driver, instead of the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom