TS recording format data missing. (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Couldn't test this weekend much as I was away but I had few recordings scheduled. This has nothing to do with dvb-subs but with v3 modded tswriter my system hung totally after few recordings. No MP client running. Normal tswriter has always worked well. As I told on previous post v2 didn't also record one scheduled show. I suspect some major memory leak but unfortunately can't tell more right now. I can supply logs later on. I'll try testing v3 more this week to find out what's really happening with it. PIDs and subs seem to get into recordings so at least that's positive.

At least that complete system hung shouldn't be coming from the modified TsWriter.ax / TVE3.

Currently I have recorded over 30 test recordings with the modified .ax and haven't spotted any issues with it. Of course it would be good to have some additional users testing those changes as well...

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Any chance updating tswriter based on the one on SVN? SVN tswriter is 4 kb's bigger than version 3 here. Or is this already merged there?

As far as testing goes, I've used ver 3 for a while without the behaviour I described before.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Any chance updating tswriter based on the one on SVN? SVN tswriter is 4 kb's bigger than version 3 here. Or is this already merged there?

As far as testing goes, I've used ver 3 for a while without the behaviour I described before.

:sorry: guys, I did forgot to update this thread couple of days ago :oops:

The dynamic PMD detection code has been added to the SVN. So patching the TsWriter.ax is not needed anymore. :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom