Tswriter (1 Viewer)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Did the channels that *do not* work in MP 1.21 work in MP 1.19 ?

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The way it is functioning now reminds me of how it did work. Most times channels on LNB1 and LNB2 are working. From time to time a channel on LNB3 can work. Attached logs may show at the end how "Euoronews" on LNB3 suddenly is working.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_02_12_18__07_13.zip
      1.9 MB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    If you want to experiment with changing the DiSeqC motor delays, attached is a set of patch files including the modifications from this thread: [WiP] - MediaPortal DiseqC Motor Code Patch

Read the installation instructions in that thread carefully - note the 'dish.xml' file is only an example - it needs to be modified to match your setup.

(Also, the logs you posted have messages about invalid dll's in the TV Server plugins folder:

Code:
    [2018-12-01 16:26:32,888] [Log    ] [TVService] [INFO ] - PluginManager: Plugin file TbsCIapi.dll is broken or incompatible with the current tvserver version and won't be loaded!
    [2018-12-01 16:26:32,935] [Log    ] [TVService] [INFO ] - PluginManager: Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\plugins\TbsCIapi.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
    File name: 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\plugins\TbsCIapi.dll'
    [2018-12-01 16:26:33,060] [Log    ] [TVService] [INFO ] - PluginManager: Plugin file TBSCiApi0.dll is broken or incompatible with the current tvserver version and won't be loaded!
    [2018-12-01 16:26:33,060] [Log    ] [TVService] [INFO ] - PluginManager: Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\plugins\TBSCiApi0.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
    File name: 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\plugins\TBSCiApi0.dll'
    )

Attachments

• TVE3_TBS_plus_DiSEqC_dynamicDelay_MP121_02-12-18.zip
      396.6 KB

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you,

I will return with any outcome eventually.

I do only have free to air channels, therefore no CI or CA module so I do not understand why those dll-files are there? Both TbsCIapi.dll and TBSCiApi0.dll are placed both in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\" and in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\plugins\". Maybe you can help me on that if it has any relevance?

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No change with the latest patch. It would be interesting to try with a delay from the command to set the DiSEqC switch to the locking of channel as you suggest. Can this be made in the program file instead of in the "dish.xlm" as I do not know how to initialize that file. Perhaps a delay of one second?

Last edited:

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After trying a lot of times I noticed some improvements (I think). The most frequent channels for me are BBC World News on LNB1 and CNN on LNB2 and Euoronews on LNB3. In this last session (Logs attached) all three started at least sometimes. So, I think this is what I had before updating to MP 1.21 Pre. It is by no means smooth though. Can it be improved from here?

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_04_12_18__11_15.zip
      1.8 MB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    I think it should have created a 'dish.xml' file in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server - can you attach that please? (I can't test this - no satellite dish etc.)

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This is the file "dish.xml" as I have put in my settings. I have copied it in to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server" prior to latest sent logs, but I think it will only be used if I change the settings for DiSEqC to dish-motor. As you can see in latest logs, we have some improvement.

Attachments

• dish.xml
      790 bytes
    Last edited:

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    If you increase the 'CurrentMovingDish' value it will increase the delay after motor movement to channel tune, which might help?

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, i will set it to 4 sec (4000 ms) and see what the outcome will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom