[confirm] Tv guide color of scheduled programs (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Don't know if it's just me, but since a while (probably 1 or 2 MP versions earlier) programs that are scheduled for recording aren't highlighted (red) anymore. Is this a bug, or a skin issue?

Tried (with defaultwide) most combinations of guide-coloring options available in mediaportal configuration.

Edit: when a program is recording, it does get highlighted though

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Don't know if it's just me, but since a while (probably 1 or 2 MP versions earlier) programs that are scheduled for recording aren't highlighted (red) anymore. Is this a bug, or a skin issue?
    Sorry for the late reply kabouter, but i do get the red dot on the program when a recording is scheduled:
    ScheduledRecording.png

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, the red dot I did get.
    The strange thing is, sometimes the program is indeed highlighted, and sometimes it doesn't.
    I did have a schedule to always record from 20:00 to 20:20, (because it's a bit variable, and I can't have the other recording options because it's aired multiple times on a day) so perhaps it's only highlighted if the program has indeed that start and endtime?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The strange thing is, sometimes the program is indeed highlighted, and sometimes it doesn't.
    If i recall correct, you'll get the red 'banner' for the entire program again, when you disable the genre colors. Since the movie color is red by default, i think this was the reason to change the entire red program entry to a red dot on the program entry.

(because it's a bit variable, and I can't have the other recording options because it's aired multiple times on a day)
    You might want to check out TvWishList Works really nice here. ;)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmpf, replied too quickly. I thought (where were my thoughts :confused:) you meant the red dot when it's actually recording.
    Just tried default, titan and black glass skin, but no red dot anywhere to be seen

Edit: And i thought that I disable genres, but can't find the option right now

Edit2: Now that the program is actually recording, it is highlighted/red dotted.
    Scrolling to tomorrow in the guid, it's not highlighted...

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmpf, replied too quickly. I thought (where were my thoughts ) you meant the red dot when it's actually recording.
    Just tried default, titan and black glass skin, but no red dot anywhere to be seen
    OK, that's weird, because it should be there (as you can see on my screenshot).

Edit: And i thought that I disable genres, but can't find the option right now
    You had me searching there also for a minute, but here we go:
    MP Config > GUI > hit 'Edit Skin Settings', in new window hit 'TV guide' tab, the rest you'll know ;)

** EDIT **
    Tested with DW for ya, but that's also working fine here with 1.7
    ScheduledRecordingDefaultWide.png

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hehe, found it. On dev-pc it was enabled, but disabling it, didn't improve things.

Noticed some things:
    On defaultwide, I see an icon downright on the screen (some reddish thing) when selecting the scheduled program in the guide
    on defaut I don't see an icon, and when I select the scheduled program, no highlight is shown (screen1 has a random program selected, screen2 has the scheduled program selected=NOS journaal)
    on titan: I don't see any difference between selecting a random program and the scheduled one (i.e. no icons/selecting issues etc)

Attachments

• screen1.png
      screen1.png
      172.2 KB
    • screen2.png
      screen2.png
      165.2 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Have you tried scheduling a few programs, just for testing? Instead of the time-range you use @ nights?
    Also (just to be sure) clear the cache, and do the logs tell us anything?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If I schedule a program, and recording once, it has a red dot.
    If I schedule with advanced record, "every time on this channel" it shows a "multiple" red dot. So that part is working correctly.

Clearing the cache didn't help for my initial issue...

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If I schedule a program, and recording once, it has a red dot.
    If I schedule with advanced record, "every time on this channel" it shows a "multiple" red dot. So that part is working correctly.
    So it seems the issue only shows up when you choice an Advanced Recording to take place 'always between 20:00 and 20:20' ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom