TV series problem (1 Viewer)

e_razor

Portal Member
July 21, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
I'm having problems with my tv series layout options. Mediaportal or tv series plugin are unable to list the tv series in the layout that i want. When i enter the setup dialog for Tv series and select the layout options in the screenshot below, they dont get saved.

I want the wide banners view, and since tv series doesnt have an apply button either its kinda hard to know how to make these settings stick. I dont know if this is a pluing problem or skin related. Using latest streamedmp and the tv series that comes with that version. Anyone else having this problem? I get the posters view and want the wide banners view. There doesnt seem to be any way of chaning this option from within mediaportal either :(

EDIT: After some browsing on other subforums i found a fix Remove or edit TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml.
However this problem wasnt present with the previous StreamedMP, intended change or bug?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.3 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101 KB

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    he, he. i was about to write an thread about the same issue.
    i thought that i am nuts, because i always get the listview. :D

best solution imo. would be to have a view switch inside MediaPortal -> "TV-Series -> menu". :)

e_razor

Portal Member
    July 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    he, he. i was about to write an thread about the same issue.
    i thought that i am nuts, because i always get the listview. :D

best solution imo. would be to have a view switch inside MediaPortal -> "TV-Series -> menu". :)

Yeah totally agree on that, i'm very suprised such an option doesn't exsist allready. At least in a superb skin like StreamedMP :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom