TV Server Plugin: EmailScheduler (1 Viewer)

els

Portal Pro
May 9, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Help Schedules not allowed by TV server settings. Why?

Hi.

I installed EmailScheduler, but I'm not getting success!

I sent e-mail with HELP (Help Email Syntax for Keywords) and received the following responses:

HELP=Schedules

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help Schedules not allowed by TV server settings
HELP=Channels Groupname

Help Channels not allowed by TV server settings
HELP=EPG

Help EPG is not allowed by TV server settings

Why? Help me.

Thank you.

... els ...

Obs.: MediaPortal + MP TV Server 1.0.2

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi els, you need to check in the TV server configuration the checkboxes for "Allow Channel Help", "Allow Schedule help" and "Allow EPG Help".

els

Portal Pro
May 9, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Working now! But I can't include a schedule.

Hi els, you need to check in the TV server configuration the checkboxes for "Allow Channel Help", "Allow Schedule help" and "Allow EPG Help".
Tks huha.
Working now!
But I can't include a schedule.
Grateful and congratulations.
... els ...
Attached: screenshot's: Main, Server and Security.

Attachments

• 01-Main.jpg
    01-Main.jpg
    143.9 KB
  • 02-Server.jpg
    02-Server.jpg
    128.4 KB
  • 03-Security.jpg
    03-Security.jpg
    116.8 KB

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
els, you are coming close!
try AddProgram=Manual Recording1 instead of AddSchedule and it should work. I had to change the syntax in the latest version to be compatible with the partial names

els

Portal Pro
May 9, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
els, you are coming close!
try AddProgram=Manual Recording1 instead of AddSchedule and it should work. I had to change the syntax in the latest version to be compatible with the partial names
Ok.
Can I use any name?
eg.: AddProgram=huha is my teacher :)
That was good!
...els...
:D
Obs.: I'll check later, TVServer is recording and EmailScheduler not check e-mail at this time. Is that right (correct)?

EDITION:

Working!!!

Success: The following schedule has been added to TvServer:
ProgramName= Manual Recording1
Channel= EPTV HD
START_TIME= 2009-08-22_16:15
END_TIME= 2009-08-22_17:15
Schedule Type= Once
Keep Date= 01/01/9999 00:00:00
Pre Record Interval= 10
Post Record Interval= 10
Priority= 0
RecommendedCard= 0
Series= False
KeepMethod= Keep All

:D

huha.
First: Sorry My English.
Second: I want the program to be recorded with the name set in scheduling. I think I'll have to turn off the EPG. My recordings are open channels (terrestrial air) and HDTV. In my town has only one HDTV channel. In my HTPC the EPG has difference of 3 hours. I have to leave my PC set to GMT=00:00H, when the right is GMT +03:00 H.
I turn off the EPG!
Third: Congratulations, you are a Master!
...els...

:oops:

TVServer always puts the name MANUAL. Only, or EPG information. I can't use name set in scheduling (AddProgram).
:confused:

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
els, the recorded file names will not have the name of your schedule name, but the naming convention you choose in the tv server configuration under the tab "recording settings". Go to "custom paths and filenames". If you have no EPG data and no date /channel information it will be only manual.
I am planning to improve this in one of the next versions, but this will take some time as I am out for the next couple of weeks.
If you have your EPG on, the recorded filename will be the epg title using the default settings in "custom paths and filenames".

els

Portal Pro
May 9, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
els, the recorded file names will not have the name of your schedule name, but the naming convention you choose in the tv server configuration under the tab "recording settings". Go to "custom paths and filenames". If you have no EPG data and no date /channel information it will be only manual.
I am planning to improve this in one of the next versions, but this will take some time as I am out for the next couple of weeks.
If you have your EPG on, the recorded filename will be the epg title using the default settings in "custom paths and filenames".
huha, ok! Tks.!
My idea ...
e.g.: [x] NO EPG (Don't exist).
How do I create a file (EPG) with 2 programs and configure MediaPortal TVServer to read?
MP TVServer writable file with the name found in the EPG. Correct? Is it possible?
...els... :eek:
f.y.i.: AddProgram work's fine, but DeleteSchedule don't...

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
els, you will need to wait till i am back. Please send me a log file with debug settings on. You can send me also a private message with the log. before you do the delete schedule operation please use HELP=Schedules before, so that your schedules are included in the log file.

HolyCorn

Portal Member
September 3, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi huha, tnx a lot for the plugin, I really like the idea <3

Everything seems to be working fine, I just have a problem with the automatic email checking, which just doesn't seem to happen. The "next tv server checking date" always keeps 'stuck' at the same time no matter what I try. I can send and receive emails just fine with the settings, and the emails are being processed correct when i do it manually, but it just doesn't auto check the email.

I'm running the latest version 1.0.3.0 with the latest Mediaportal 1.1 beta (maybe something broke in the beta?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom