TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (2 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Pog, I am able to reproduce your issue and will be looking into that next.

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi
    Good, in that I did not get any duplicates as new epg data came in.
    But I found something different with this new one. (v12)

The program is 2 Broke Girls.1.13.And the Secret Ingredient. There is a preferred group show in the epg on 19/07 at 00.00. There is also one at the same time in a non-preferred group.
    It says that it is scheduling it in the log file, but it isn't. I received an email saying it had scheduled it on Channel 4 HD (preferred group) but the old one (on Channel 4) is still there in my schedules.

I cleared the messages in the plugin again before starting. But the xml files are still in the directory. Is it better if i clear the all the sql messages and delete the xml files for testing?

Attachments

• TvWishList2012_07_02___08_07_02.zip
      5.3 MB

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Pog, I am able to reproduce your issue and will be looking into that next.

Great, this is my only issue at the moment.

The last build has everything else working right for me. Import/export working correct on network clients.

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Pog,
    attached version 1.2.2.14. This was a very severe bug.

foxbenw, the .xml files on C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TvWishList have no meaning during normal operation. They are for transferring tvwishes and messages between computers and will only be used when you do an export or import with the MP plugin.
    I will look at your new log soon.

Attachments

• TvWishList.Ver.1.2.2.14.mpe1
      4.6 MB

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    foxbenw,
    i found the part, but this is very difficult to fix. I start it after the next release. You can overcome it by disabling "Schedule Conflicts" on the tvserver.

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    Ok. I've also just found that only one of my two tv tuners is working. I don't know if it is related to conflicts but thought I'd say in case it makes you think of anything else.
    Seems like there is more interest in your plugin recently, well done. And the pog button is a cool start too.
    Fyi, when I tested the pog button I tried to cancel it but it seemed to save what I had done anyway.
    Ah, to have a button named after me. Pog, you are the man!
    Ben

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    foxbenw,
    yes, fortunately that triggered the conflict. I have a new code in work and will simplify some part. It was the part i did not want to touch when i was rewriting the algorithm. So it may take a few iterations. I may have a first version next week end.
    I will create a new measure for thorough testing. 1 foxbenw will be the unachievable goal for programmers setting a new standard :)

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1.2.3.0 released on 03.July 2012
    I have released 1.2.3.0 summarizing the changes of all the previous testversions. I want to thank all testers especially foxbenw, HomeY and Pog.
    This is a major release with many changes and a severe bug fix. Please check the updated manual for all the new features.

– new: Create a new Tvwish from Epg data, Recordings, Schedules, Videos, TvSeries if you
    do a right click with the mouse or press the info button on the remote. (“Pog” button). In the
    configurations you can select two modes (quick menu or new tvwish) for this button.
    – new: added Dutch translations from HomeY
    – new: added clone Tvwish from Edit-> More menu
    – new: added Create NewTvWish from selected items on the Result page (click the item)
    – new: added support for the “pog” button to integrate TvWishList into MediaPortal (TV
    Guide, TV Recordings, TV Schedules, TV Fullscreen , TvSeries and MovingPictures via the
    dialog menu of the info button or right mouse click )
    – severe bug fix where schedules could get deleted in ViewOnly mode under special
    conditions
    – added compatibility to the upcoming 1.3alfa
    – updated installer
    – another bug fix in locking plugin for tvserver configuration
    – bugfix in processing episodes (foxbenw)
    – version.txt no more written, but used via tv server
    – no more write access required to the tvserver from a remote client (named pipes)
    – epg change done via filewatcher (no more stopping of tvserver)
    – fixed skin bug: cannot move left from playlist
    – play command substituted by “info” button on remote (F3 key) for selecting results of single
    tv wish or a click with the right mouse button
    – added new streamed mp skin from pog
    – fixed configuration bug for formats with <br> in MP config

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    FYI all my tuners are working now so the error may not be reproducible. But I can turn them off again to help testing. At first glance it seems that all the duplicates are gone (sorry, I probably shouldn't say something like that!), so thank you.
    Once again, good work, and well done pog for helping to make something useful within the main app. I was worried that my favourite plugin would only ever be useful in the tv tuner!
    Ben

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    huha, been running v1.2.3.0 for a few days now and seems to be working nicely, although i might have found a bug (if someone can confirm) and running into an issue:

Potential bug: TV Server plugin -> Check EPG settings -> checkboxed 'every' and selected 1 days. It ran fine for 2 days, when i checked the logs this morning, nothing had happened. I remember this also from a previous version, but wasn't sure unitll now. See screenshot that still shows todays date @ 06:00. TvWishList server log also attached, it's also missing the lookup @ 06:00

Issue: Opening of the EPG on my client is taking a long time when i've got the client plugin enabled. Sometimes it's instant, but most (80%) of the time it's around 5 - 10 seconds before it opens. Any ideas what can cause this?
    Check_EPG.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom