TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
wjw, i will look at your log file next.
HomeY, may i ask you for another language translation of the strings 100-102, 1108-1109, 1206, 3001, 3652-3653, 5000 and up in the attached file. I am close to release the first version of TvWishList for MP2.
Then i will work on the expression input for episode number and series number and a new option "Run EPG search x minutes before each schedule".

Attachments

• strings_nl.xml
    29 KB

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
HomeY, thanks!

wjw, I looked at your log file and I suspect that your mysql database is corrupted. Can you watch Tv and see the program guide correctly?
Please enable the verbose setting for TvWishList on the tv server
You can try to repair the database by running an export with backupsettings if you use mySQL. Please see the post here

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Huha,

Thanks for looking. Yes, everything else about MP works fine, TV and EPG viewing, etc. WebEpg upates the database everyday, no problems. As this was a one-off problem, now solved, I don't think I'll risk the DB repair option. If I get a recurrence I'll raise the issue again, having made sure that verbose mode is turned on.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
wjw, I missed that the issue happened only once, so it cannot be the database. Maybe there was temporarily no connection. If it happens again, please post the log.

HomeY, I did a few minor changes in your file to get it to run in MP2. " is currently not supported by my language translator.
I missed the string 3104 and it looks you did miss the series 7000 and 8000. Can you modify the attached file?

Attachments

• strings_nl.xml
    29.2 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Maybe it's an idea to add you files to Transifex? MP2 uses it for all translations, and it works really nice ;)

Attachments

• strings_nl.xml
      29.3 KB

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TestVersion 1.2.3.5 released
    The test version includes
    - Expressions for Serienumber and Episodenumber
    Expression needs to be separated by a comma. The following format is supported:
    1-3 will match for series or episode number 1,2 or 3
    >5 will match for all numbers larger or equal 5
    <3 will match for all numbers smaller or equal 3
    7 will match only for number 7
    A match is valid if within the expressions at least one confition is true e.g. 1-4, 6,>8 will match for all numbers besides 5 and 7.

- Check EPg x minutes before each schedule
    This will start a new EPG search x minutes before each schedule. It is not fully tested yet so any feedback is welcome.If enabled SlowCPU will be disabled

- SlowCPU
    This option was always enabled in the past and prevented an EPG search during recording or timeshifting. it can be disabled now. If enabled Check EPG x minutes before eachs chedule will be disabled.

I am planning to release this version after it is stable and will follow the language translation for Tv server messages next, before taking a summer break on development.

Greetings, huha.

Attachments

• TvWishList.Ver.1.2.3.5.mpe1
      4.8 MB
    Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    huha seems to be on fire! Everyday a new release?! :D
    Great work!

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am still struggling with my new release process. I had corrupted language files for the MP2 plugin and uploaded the test version again.

Update: I hope I got it now all fixed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom