TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Brudertac,
    if you click on "Behalte Bis" it should show the date 5 days after the recording

If i do this on a Recording made today (or on a older one, or on a planned Rec for the next day) i will see a List of Dates for selection beginning with the Date of tomorrow.
    Please see the Screen...
    No Recording of my Testwish is deleted. It is Recording every Day since 22.06.2016.

upload_2016-7-6_23-4-23.png

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sorry if this is answered somewhere in this thread, but I'm struggling to install for MP2 (which I perhaps naively assumed would work OK since the backend is tv server 1.13.100.0, and it says "MP2 client support" in the latest version.). However, MP2 doesn't seem to have the MPE1 installer manager installed so I have nothing that will let me unpack / install the latest version of the plugin. I'm fairy conscious I'm being stupid.

Phil

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    However, MP2 doesn't seem to have the MPE1 installer manager installed so I have nothing that will let me unpack / install the latest version of the plugin.
    Posting #1 has a long list of attachements at the bottom. Download the zip file (the last entry, 65 MB). You will find a TVWishListMP2 folder that is holding the individual files.

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Ah valid - didn't see it buried amoungst the JPEGs and didn't spot on the MP2 plugins page. Thanks, I'm up and running now, just gotta work out how to use it now but that's well documented.

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    I guess this isn't yet working with the latest weekly MP2. I'm running tv server 1.13.100.0 and client as part of weekly 20160612, built on the Spring'16 release. Current issues include:
    1. MP2 will not load after I've installed the client plugin - if I uninstall I'm back in business.
    2. TV server plugin doesn't seem to persistently hold the data - by which I mean if I configure a wish, even if I configure a few, then gracefully close the TV server configuration, when I reopen it's blank.

Assume this is just an incompatibility with the version of MP2 I'm running rather than me just being stupid?

Thanks,
    Phil

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mmh, the last weekly should install at least TV Server 1.14, yet I am not 100% certain.

Regarding 2: Did you close the configuration with OK? If you didn't, changes made under plugins will not be saved.

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Yes I did use "OK" to close the configuration GUI. Is there a useful log file I can pull and share to give more information?

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    I've tested this now with both

MediaPortal-2__origin__Weekly_20160612__2016-06-12--20-54 / 265969_TvWishList.Release.V1.4.5.0
    MP2-Setup-Spring16 / 265969_TvWishList.Release.V1.4.5.0

And I see the same behaviour. MP2 is supposedly supported under TVWishList 1.4.5.0, but does anyone know what release of MP2 has been tested? Without the ability to use keywords, I'm struggling with MP2 so really keen to get this fantastic plugin working

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    fatt_fill, MP2 is currently not supported. I need to change the installer.

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Ok thanks for the confirmation. This is contradictory to the first page that suggests it is supported, so may be worth removing those statements to avoid confusion until it's ready to go. I'm now back on mp1 and have tvwishlist working well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom