TV Server - SWEncoderMissing (1 Viewer)

K.Guru

Portal Member
March 27, 2013
Home Country
India India
Hi,

There is no response for this post. So I Closed.

Regards,
K.Guru.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it can be configured in the client without usage of external tools. The surface of PlayerFab is unknown to me, but "google search" tells me it's made not for our target group. Because of that and missing...
MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it...
The latter is not quite a Full Media Centre yet, but its good for the Developers of Media Portal2 And Kodi to be aware of whats...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
I'm using MP 2.4 and wonder if the TV Server is capable of recognising that the programme currently being recorded is overrunning...
Replies
Views
That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
I have been using MP1 reliably for several years but suddenly the TV Server stopped working. I've even tried doing a full uninstall...
Replies
Views
Hi There i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way. Thanks a lot Marc
Hi There i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way. Thanks a lot Marc
Hi there, my MP2 freeze after 10 min watching TV. if i like to start it again i get sometimes this message. I have to restart the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom