TV-Service (+Config) doesn't Start (1 Viewer)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ohhhh Shit - After a power blackout my TV-Server has BIG troubles.
    When I try to Start TV-Service Config I get the message -->

What can I do now???

Attachments

• TV Service.jpg
      TV Service.jpg
      77.1 KB

Iwen

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Interesting...you seem to have a similiar issue as Hell_Angel in this thread:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...he-target-machine-actively-refused-it.129178/
    (on page 4 at the bottom there is a screenshot with a similar error)

Both errors cause an exception at "SetupTv.Startup.Main(String[] args)". Although your problem is not caused by a strange ip adress as indicated in the other thread, maybe there is a connection between your problems nevertheless(?).

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi @Iwen
    Well I solved with "sledgehammer" -> Uninstalled MySql and reinstalled it all --> used last backup and most of it is fine again :)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Both errors cause an exception at "SetupTv.Startup.Main(String[] args)". Although your problem is not caused by a strange ip adress as indicated in the other thread, maybe there is a connection between your problems nevertheless(?).
    That point in the code is just trying to create/test the connection to TV service. It actually says nothing about if/why TV service has not started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom