TV3 blaster plugin download ? (1 Viewer)

jmd2011

November 27, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi,

I would like to use TV3 blaster plugin. Can someone tell me where I can find it (download).

Thank you in advance.

jmd2011

November 27, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Here are 2 files: logs and a screen capture of the TVserver page where I cant do anything with TV3 blaster.

I feel like TV3 is not "installed properly", that is why I was asking for a download file to be able to install it...

I have downloaded IR server suite and did the install. Perhaps I mised something i the installation, and TV3 was not ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jean-Maurice

Attachments

• TV3 Blaster plugin - non accessible.jpg
    TV3 Blaster plugin - non accessible.jpg
    80.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom