TVE3.5 for MP1 (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes, but scan tells nothing found and those channels itseft are empty (no tunning details), not mapped to card, catn't be mapped and can't be deleted.
    Channel table is filled but tunningdetails table is not.
    This means there was some kind of error creating the tuning details.
    Failure to delete channels is an old known bug in that branch.

I found the log by filename in another folder! :D it was not in Application Data folder.
    Ahhh, of course - because you're using XP like me! :)
    In my branch I fixed this. It was something wrong in the log4net.config. We need "%envFolderPath{CommonApplicationData}" for XP compatibility. Originally it was using "${ALLUSERSPROFILE}" instead.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    From logs scanning looks good. Only actual inserting data in db is not right.
    That sql request looks like just test one.
    Maybe on that stage of development db commiting was not implemented yet?
    I compiled TV3.5 master which is EXP-TVE3.5-MP1-MP2
    Also, please note that I have MyIsam and definetely Mysql older that 5.6

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Yeah, I found MySql exception in SetupTv logs which were in another folder :D
    [2015-05-16 01:52:20,277] [33890 ] [DVB-C scan thread] [Mediaportal.TV.Server.SetupTV.Sections.CardDvbC] [ERROR] -
    System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Объект должен реализовывать интерфейс IConvertible. (Дополнительные сведения об ошибке — ExceptionDetail, возможно созданный параметром IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, имеющим следующее значение:
    System.InvalidCastException: Объект должен реализовывать интерфейс IConvertible.
    в System.Convert.ChangeType(Object value, Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider)
    в MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.ChangeType(IMySqlValue value, Int32 fieldIndex, Type newType)
    в MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.GetInt32(Int32 i)
    в MySql.Data.Entity.EFMySqlDataReader.GetInt32(Int32 ordinal)
    в lambda_method(Closure , Shaper )
    в System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Coordinator.HasNextElement(Shaper shaper)
    в System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Shaper`1.RowNestedResultEnumerator.MoveNext()
    в System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Shaper`1.ObjectQueryNestedEnumerator.TryReadToNextElement()
    в System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Shaper`1.ObjectQueryNestedEnumerator.ReadElement()
    в System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Shaper`1.Obj...).

Enter password: ***********
    Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
    Your MySQL connection id is 1573
    Server version: 5.1.38-community MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql>
    5.1. here. I'll find out how to update MySql and didn't ruin my current 1.3.0 setup and we will talk again :p

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Me again. :)
    I've tried to upgrade MySQL to 5.5 and scan gave 163 channels. Preview is working.
    But russian channel names are filled with questions. I hope it's not because I changed default charset in db to utf8 from latin1. :(
    UPD. DVB EPG idle grabber is working.
    Myabe it's time to think how to build tv plugin for MP1

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've tried to upgrade MySQL to 5.5 and scan gave 163 channels. Preview is working.
    DVB EPG idle grabber is working.
    Good, as expected. :)

But russian channel names are filled with questions. I hope it's not because I changed default charset in db to utf8 from latin1. :(
    Could be.

Myabe it's time to think how to build tv plugin for MP1
    The TV plugin should build. The question is whether it will work.
    If you want to test the TVE 3.5 plugin with MP1 then you will need to figure out which files are required, and where they should go. Note that some of the MP files - like Configuration.exe - will need to be replaced, because changes have been made in them.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    OLD TVE3.5 master should work (from i remember it was working) maybe for 1.3.0 version.
    The installer copied the necessary files @ that time.
    I remember using script from mm on more recent version but long time that i didn't retry.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    As i see some MP dlls were changed not only non dependant Configuration.exe. So full mp project should be built too. :( Also for some reason all mp projects was converted to net 4 while mp 1.3 is net 3.5

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep TVE3.5 need NET4 :) so the master TVE3.5 was MP1 1.3.0 NET4 if i'm not wrong.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    It makes no sense. MP 1.3 user can't install TVE3.5 as plugin :( Honestly, changing fro 3.5 to 4 was always unclear to me since .net 4.0 holds no useful changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom