TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

ximaxx

October 10, 2007
Streams don't play

I would really like to use this plugin but I couldn't make it work so far... I can browse along the files on uitzendinggemist perfectly but when I select one to play I get the 'waiting dots' for a second and nothing more...

I just did a clean install of MediaPortal (Stable release V0.2.2.0), downloaded MPinstaller (MPInstaller_0.2.2_stable.ZIP) and Uitgemist (UitGemist_0.2.3.zip) from http://rhino.student.utwente.nl/reinaert/release/, and installed Uitgemist with MPinstaller. After finishing the installation I checked the box to configure Uitgemist but this gave an error. I attached a screenshot of this error. And also attached my error.log.

I read this thread and googled my problems but couldn't make it work. If somebody had the same problem but could make it work please let me know how!

Thanks!

roy.ahuis

September 17, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey,

I know it's not really a solution to this problem, but I had the exact same error. Seems that Uitgemist 0.2.3 is meant for MP0.2.3, the RC2 download.

I've switched from 0.2.2 stable to 0.2.3 RC2, no problems so far AND I got the Uitgemist plugin working.

greets,

Roy.

ximaxx

October 10, 2007
Thanks for the tip, you're right, it's not really a solution but I'll try it, hopefully it will work for me too and I will not run into other problems!

Edit:
IT WORKS! Thanks!! I had to use MPinstaller_0.2.2_SVN.zip instead of the 'stable' one though to install Uitgemist though...

Caspert

October 19, 2007

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks bloasfist, and sorry for the inconvenience. I'm on an internship in India until december the 8th, therefore I cannot keep up. Moreover, my server in Enschede crashed, that's why you can't download it from the rhino server. However, I posted all my releases in the MP download section and in the plugins SVN too. Feel free to edit the source when you like.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Moiristo,

One of the users of my PureAudio plugin noticed that uitzending gemist is not working properly when pureaudio is enabled. I think it can be fixed by calling g_Player.PlayAudioStream(string strURL, bool isMusicVideo) instead of Play(string strFile). That should prevent MP from linking the webstream to an external player.

Regards,
    Symphy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom