TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I just released a new version for MP0.2.3 stable as ZIP and MPI. They can be found in the plugins section shortly. The source files are committed in the plugins SVN.

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I just released a new version for MP0.2.3 stable as ZIP and MPI. They can be found in the plugins section shortly. The source files are committed in the plugins SVN.

Damn, you are fast! Everything works like a charm! Thanks a lot, also from the gf ;)

Redfish

Portal Member
December 2, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yo, great plug-in.

I really love it. Sometimes though I start a video and it doesn't go to full screen, and it's a bit hard to get to the video. A lot of back or home and then again -> tv gemist is required. This is only occasional and could be a problem with not having focus, dunno.

Also it would be really nice if support for other tv stations like zdf.de could be added. They also make nice programs sometimes, and that way Zhe Jermans can also enjoy this plugin :)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I saw your message in the downloads section. The problem is that I need to find out what the URLs are to the streams. zdf.de uses a flash object, therefore I don't think I'll be able to find those URLs..

FutureForce

December 18, 2007
Hi i just started with media portal and installed the uitzending gemist plugin.
The problem i get is that not everything is up2date when i look at the website of uitzendinggemist and rtl.nl i see much more epesodes then i get in my mediaportal.
Examople GTST on website rtl last one is epesode from 21-12-2007 in media portal the last epesode is from 14-09-2007..

Redfish

Portal Member
December 2, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yes that's something I noticed also. It's a bit weird because for example Jenssen is very up to date.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've found out that the problem with missing GTST emissions lies with rtl.nl. The plugin shows the exact same data as can be found in the RTLGemist Player, and as you can see the emissions there stop at 14-9, too. I've sent a mail to rtlgemist to have that problem fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom