TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
:oops: you're right! I thought I only had it called by one method, but there are two, one for the emission page and one for the must see section..

I read somewhere that it is possible to change the video buffer within MP by setting it in the settings dialog of WMP. Does that help for some of you?

sderuiter

Portal Pro
December 2, 2005
Hi,

Great plugin! However, I can't seem to get the Favorites to work. I can add them, but when I close and re-enter the plugin, the list is empty. Is this working with anyone? If so, I'll search further.
Also, the RTL-part sometimes bugs me (for films or series) that I need to upgrade something to install DRM?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I can't seem to get the Favorites to work. I can add them, but when I close and re-enter the plugin, the list is empty. Is this working with anyone? If so, I'll search further.

I could have done something wrong with writing the favorites to disk..

Also, the RTL-part sometimes bugs me (for films or series) that I need to upgrade something to install DRM?

GTST is the only series which is free to watch. For other series and films, you need to install some DRM software which enables you to pay by mobile phone. On this computer, it worked straight away. Do you have the latest version of WMP?

For those of you who don't know yet, RTL has fixed the problem with old GTST emissions being listed.

synthdood

Portal Pro
March 9, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't want to rush you ( I am a developer myself and don't like to be pushed so forgive me if...) but could you release a version where the g_Player.Play() issue is fixed?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I released a new version tonight with lots of bugfixes and the XFace skin. Available as MPI or ZIP. Since I changed the name of the project, the DLL name has changed too. Therefore, please remove previous versions first, or you'll have two versions of TVGemist :)

synthdood

Portal Pro
March 9, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I am probably not looking in the right place, but I can't find it in the download section. That still shows the dec 13 version.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You are looking at the right place, but for some reason the update hasn't been approved yet.. You can download it from my server, too: click here (TVGemist_1.1_0.2.3 mpi/zip)

RobinE

Portal Member
December 30, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I installed the new version but now I have the problem that the screen is not well working. The preview pictures are alligned to the text buttons, see attachment.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Does the problem only occur with your currently used skin?

EDIT: I think I know what the problem was. I have set a default skin in the MPI, namely the BlueTwo (4:3) skin. It probably installed those skin files for your currently used skin, too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom