tvgids.nl & sbs6.nl grabber problems? (1 Viewer)

chillertje

Portal Member
October 16, 2008
I have the same problem to, so i used xmltv.assies.info for 2 days, but he has also no data any more. THis is a nice script with donwload the tvguide.xml from a central location.
The guys from mythtv(tv_Grab_nl) have the same problem.
I hope that there comes a good solution

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    OK, dear fellow dutchies. I seem to have succesfully compile a script together that works. I would surely like it if people could try it out.

And this one works as well! Thanks for updating.
    regards,
    Ruud.

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have wrote a new grabber for TVGids.nl
    Its not perfect but it does the job, my EPG is up to date again.

Try it, improve it, so it can be finally added to the SVN trunk!

I can't get rid of an annoying message form the site that there is no detailed information for some programs.

@James, what's going wrong in the 'Action -> Modify -> Remove'. It doesn't remove the search string as i expected.
    If i make it a replace action then it adds the replace value to the search string which is also wrong, but in this way i'am sure it found the search string.

Thanks a lot! But shouldn't Talpa be RTL 8 now?

Pe2RM

Portal Member
    October 26, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    RTL 8 is not defined in ".\WebEPG\channels\channels.xml". The 'siteId' for the Website uses the same as Talpa.

There are more channels available at TVGids.nl which are not defined in channels.xml, i'have commented out these channels in the grabber.

".\WebEPG\channels\channels.xml" should be updated for the latest channel changes & updates, but this affects the whole MP WebEPG community. I think we have to feed the developer with the updates for this.

knukkel

Portal Member
    August 11, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Made a little adjustment to the script. Not all program description where parsed correctly. Also the site only has data for five days now. If you try to get the sixth day, you get the same data as if you were getting the first day :confused:.

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1. I can't import any guide data somehow. I don't think it's related to the xml files you've posted.
    MP tells me after a import that 28 channels have been add but that no guide data could be found. When I open the tvguide.xml the guide data DOES exist.

2. And can anyone tell me how I can move WebEPG to a different location? I'd like to have it on another driver so I won't have to configure it after every uninstall o windows reinstall.

3. Is it possible to use WebEPG without having to install MP. I only use the TV-server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom