MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 (3 Viewers)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any indication when the next version will come out? :whistle:
    Not yet, there are no (remarkable) changes since last installer pushed. There are currently some other activities in the backend that also require attention, so next version might take a while.

larry_S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The download doesn't work for me. Error-Message "{"message":"Artifact not found or access denied."}"

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The download doesn't work for me. Error-Message "{"message":"Artifact not found or access denied."}"
    You are right, something happened here. You might try the latest - yet not officially published - installer, that contains TVMosaic as package meanwhile.

@Brownard Are AppVeyor links outdating? All download links in first post are not working anymore.

AdHu86

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2022
    Berlin
    Home Country
    England England
    I was patiently waiting … :whistle:
    Is there a rough timeline until when the last features will be added? I really would like to use TVMosaic for my productive system, but currently I’m uncertain if I should wait further or shift to TVE3.5.

AdHu86

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2022
    Berlin
    Home Country
    England England
    What exactly is still missing to use TvMosaic?
    It can be used, but with limitations. The open issues were summarized in this thread and I can confirm all points.
    For TVMosaic I see currently a very good progress. The onlyopen issues coming to my mind are:
    • Missing recording indicator (blinking red dot and start/stop)
    • Partly black image with only audio (Could be a difficult point, because seems not systematic) @Brownard did you never face it? If not, I can offer my PC for debugging and I can also do tests with GraphStudio if needed
    • Partly the connection from client to TVMosaic server is not possibe (the entered IP-address is not kept and the field remains empty). For my removing everything and reinstalling helped, for another user it did also not help
    • EDIT: Context menu options to stop recordings are missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom