MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 (1 Viewer)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have tried to re-read the record folder via the configuration so that existing recordings are included in the database. That did not work. Is there another method to do this?

Attachments

• Ordner.PNG
    Ordner.PNG
    92.6 KB
  • Aufnahmen.PNG
    Aufnahmen.PNG
    1.1 MB
  • Einlesen.PNG
    Einlesen.PNG
    199.9 KB
  • MediaPortal2-Logs-2022-09-19-16.24.14.zip
    234.9 KB

AdHu86

Portal Pro
January 14, 2022
Berlin
Home Country
England England
I have tried to re-read the record folder via the configuration so that existing recordings are included in the database. That did not work. Is there another method to do this?
Have you tried to remove the recording share once and then readding it?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you confirm whether the recordings show in the TVMosaic web UI? The TV mosaic share importer gets the recordings from the TV Mosaic database rather than directly from the recordings directory so if they are missing from the database they won't get imported.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You're right. The recordings are NOT in the tvmovie database. is there a way to import the entire directory into mp2? In MP1 there is the possibility to update the recording database by comparing it with the directory.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In MP1 there is the possibility to update the recording database by comparing it with the directory.
    MP1 has no TVMosaic support. MP2 also imports full directories with TVE3 and TVE3.5, because the infos are available.
    TvMosaic recording infos are stored only the in the DB, but not in *.nfo or *.xml files in the recording folder. The recording folder has only the *.ts files.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think it should be possible to add a media source for the recordings to import them into the media library. This should work, if at least the TVE Recording MDEs are contained in plugins.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think it should be possible to add a media source for the recordings to import them into the media library. This should work, if at least the TVE Recording MDEs are contained in plugins.

Do you have the possibility to install that?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you have the possibility to install that?
    It is already available. Add the recording share of TVMosaic as "video" share in MP2-Client and it will be recognized as a share from TVE3 or TVE3.5, just w/o additional infos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom